Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so false. Fleck actually played football -in the NFL even- which was one of Jones’s biggest flaws IMO. Jones followed Kelly into good situations twice. Fleck has had to build programs into record heights twice. The slogans/salesmanship is truly the ONLY similarity. It’s almost like saying Fleck is too much like Pruitt just because he is bald too.

The comparison to Jones is crazy.
WMU has better recruiting presents than CMU or that Junior College in Detroit.

Seeing CMU own WMU, was righteous. Row the boat dominated, but only after Count von Analytica left.

Brice knows nothing

Some probably don’t remember but Brice wrote all the stories three years ago about Currie and the Haslams flying to talk with Gruden to discuss a contract. It all turned out to be false, as the parties never met, because he was fed false info. This could very well be the same.

It’s not ideal to not have an HC this close to spring practice. He’s got to hire a staff, recruit for a few more days, try and identify transfers, persuade some guys who entered the portal to come back. Going to be messy if we don’t act soon.
Brice just gave you some info.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
You’re in on anyone who is underwhelming.
He’s got a very good resume, he’s young, energetic, he’s built two programs and his offenses are electric.

And I’m going to be honest, as a dad of two boys, I had never heard the story of how “Row the Boat” got started but it hit me right in the heartstrings.

Lazy. Do research. 2 programs. Highest win totals in 100 years for each school. And you’re worried about one slogan.

There has not been one day that has gone by where I haven't seen you get flustered over Fleck.

You should just take this response and copy/paste it to every Fleck critique.

He’s got a very good resume, he’s young, energetic, he’s built two programs and his offenses are electric.

And I’m going to be honest, as a dad of two boys, I had never heard the story of how “Row the Boat” got started but it hit me right in the heartstrings.
He going to win championships here? I don’t see it. Matt Campbell is a miles better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back