Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping my sales pitch from a while ago:

WMU before Fleck: 5-7,6-6,7-6,4-8
Fleck: 8-5, 8-5, 13-1 (24-16 wisc)*never won double digit games in program history.
Post fleck: 6-6, 7-6, 7-6

UM before Fleck:
3-9, 6-7,8-5,8-5, 9-4
Fleck: 5-7,7-6,11-2, 2-3so far. (Beat aub in outback bowl) last 10 win season was 2003)

Played at NIU, short stint in the NFL with 49ers. Was the recruiting coordinator for NIU for one season and in that season NIU brought in Jimmie Ward who started for the 49ers for a while. As WR coach as Rutgers he signed a NfL WR in Leonte Caroo. Schiano took him to Coach in the NFL.

He’s as proven as any coach we could possibly hire. Just Bc he uses a slogan (like 95% of coaches do) doesn’t mean he’s anything like butch Jones at all. Trying to go polar opposite personality of butch landed us a middle school gym teacher who can barely speak English

I think it’s safe to say AV and a few know and AV alluded that he wasnt going to leak anymore info or names. DW runs a tight ship so let’s just stay patient and go with that. This football scoop crap is nonsense and there is zero way those are serious candidates
Yeah DW runs such a right ship he’s already told AV what’s going on....

He going to win championships here? I don’t see it. Matt Campbell is a miles better.
Dog of course Matt Campbell is better.

You all have to get out of this zero sum mindset.

“If he doesn’t pick MY coach then he’s an idiot!”

Nope, plenty of guys can win big here. He won 11 games at Minnesota!

It’s the SEC buddy. He going to beat UGA UF and Bama? I highly doubt it.
Relax.

We don't know if we have disqualified any of:
Freeze
Kiffin
Campbell
Fleck
Fickell
Chadwell
Napier

Or anyone else. And it really could be anyone else given the things that were said at his press conference.

He knows what he's doing. Just let it play out a little more. You cant do anything about it anyway.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back