Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even close to Dooley for me but I understand. The last thing we need is to be losing the best players and scoffing at much needed competition added.
I was going to add...even Dooley. Maybe not immediately after that Kentucky loss, but picking up Cordarrelle and some other moves had me not totally feeling hopeless.

Pretty much, I'm starting to think this is all 1000% BS and the kiddos at fan run made a mountain out of a mole hill

I’ve been back and forth but to many things say he will be back rather than not.

Still recruiting men to Tennessee
Still meeting players coming back to campus
Hiring coaches

I think once the paint ball story broke Fulmer hung his hat on it and used it as leverage to keep Pruitt. They know what the investigation has or hasn’t found and it turned to be much to do about nothing.

In the end I can only hope that Tennessee gets the following:

HC: Pruitt
OC: Chaney, not my choice but can’t cut him loose just yet. Lebby would be the choice
OL: Stacy Searels
QB: Ken Dorsey
RB: Graham
WR: CJO
TE: Luke Stocker because why not

DL: CRG
OB CSF
IB Steele
CB CMR
DC Steele

Reactions: NashVolDavis
I was going to add...even Dooley. Maybe not immediately after that Kentucky loss, but picking up Cordarrelle and some other moves had me not totally feeling hopeless.

Yeah, I still want JP gone but it is what it is. Don't have supreme confidence either but pulled some legit studs in a 3-7 year that will help quickly imo. This program needs the turn around and secure this '22 class

Reactions: VolByLaw
I’ve been back and forth but to many things say he will be back rather than not.

Hiring coaches

I think once the paint ball story broke Fulmer hung his hat on it and used it as leverage to keep Pruitt. They know what the investigation has or hasn’t found and it turned to be much to do about nothing.

OC: Chaney, not my choice but can’t cut him loose just yet. Lebby would be the choice

OB CSF
IB Steele
CB CMR
DC Steele
As long as Weinke and Tee are gone I can roll with Pruitt for another year and as long as he stays out of Steeles way.

Hiring coaches

OB CSF
IB Steele
CB CMR
DC Steele
They didn't interview Pruitt for 8 hours about a paint ball game. Be serious.

Pruitt or no Pruitt, violations are coming and they forgot the lube.

Who said they were? Where did I say that?
I was just pointing out that someone said this was the same roster that went 3-7 and you asked if Big Kat and Hooker were on our roster. I was just replying to the fact that its still a 3-7 roster we replaced Johnson and Bennett with a guy that pretty much had the same production, but slightly less. We replaced JG with a guy with pretty similar production, but with some added rushing yards. It is still basically the same team, but a worse OL and possibly secondary.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I was just pointing out that someone said this was the same roster that went 3-7 and you asked if Big Kat and Hooker were on our roster. I was just replying to the fact that its still a 3-7 roster we replaced Johnson and Bennett with a guy that pretty much had the same production, but slightly less. We replaced JG with a guy with pretty similar production, but with some added rushing yards. It is still basically the same team, but a worse OL and possibly secondary.
I said that we’re doing good in the transfer portal. We are. This is a statement of fact. I made no comments about the team.

This is lunacy. Something good happens and it is acknowledged, and there are 4 comments in response about how much we suck. LOTM

Much better edge play should be expected with a full year in the books and with incoming class should help secondary. Also, imo will see much better overall LB play with Steele.

Much better edge play should be expected with a full year in the books and with incoming class should help secondary. Also, imo will see much better overall LB play with Steele.
I hope your your right but X's and O's don't always work without the right Jimmy's and Joes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back