Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, they are waiting on the report to see how to handle it with the ncaa. They will take the recommendation and self report.

They have decided already that Pruitt will stay and navigate through whatever the issues are.

They would have fired him had they found anything substantial and they wouldn’t wait on the report for it.

They know the findings at this point. They just don’t have it in writing.
my guess is we self imposed penalties for one year and give Pruitt a season to see if he can dig out of the hole

If not, new coach has no sanctions to deal with since Pruitt would be eating that season and the buyout is reduced

I get that for sure. I went to the BYU game as well and sat front row. Another stab in the junk.

But then my dad & I sat 2nd row for the South Carolina game and it was a blast. That blocked punt was the loudest Ive ever heard a stadium.
My first game ever was 2010 Ole Miss, was a great day. I dont know if I could pick the biggest gut punch tho 12 UF, 15 Arky, 18 UF all were very rough days.

Get ready for an 8-4 2021 campaign with victories over Bowling Green, Pitt, South Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and one of either Ole Miss or Florida. Let’s ride.
How are we going to beat Florida or Ole Miss when we can’t force turnovers or get stops on Defense? Or are we assuming we’re going to make a a huge leap from one of the worst offenses in the SEC to the top and just have shoot outs with those two offensive juggernauts?
I wish we could go 8-4 and would love nothing more bc I’m so tired of getting pushed around on both sides of the ball... Just didn’t see the play on the field this past year that would leave me to believe we could make that jump.

Notre Dame and Texas A&M run basically the same offense and both finished as top 5 teams
Texas A&M does not run anything close to our offense lol. Notre Dame put up 10 and 14 their final two games not sure if that’s the example ya wanna use. And they also run a lot of RPO’s, something Chaney doesn’t do

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back