Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pope coming back is good.

I really kind of doubted a team would use an initial counter on a one year rental with so many injuries. Didn't imagine he'd have many options.

But this takes pressure off of the Trinity Bell injury. Allows him to heal up and RS his freshman year. Fant, Pope, and Warren is a respectable trio with Campbell coming in as a freshman.

Not if Fulmer Is making the call? yes on Kiffin
Okay, so others in the AD would be willing to bring him back? Why would Kiffin be willing to leave Ole Miss for Tennessee? They are about the same in the SEC with less expected at OM. He loses 2 games here, and the fan base will turn on him. He can build his reputation back there without the pressure while waiting on a new dream job.

Pruitt is on the record that after his first 10 snap session he determined he was terrible and 4th string. He did not allow him to get practice reps with the 1st or 2nd string again until the Sunday night scrimmage about 3 or 4 weeks into the season. Now
If this was Alabama or Florida with established Qb’s that would be Ok. Not with the Qb we had. This is coaching malpractice at the highest level. Bailey could of been ready by Georgia at the very latest, even before that IMO. He was a 5 star and JG was our starter. SMDH.
Can you give me the link of Pruitt claiming he was terrible.... I remember they felt they only had time for reps for the top two due to limited practices and bailey wasn’t it due to lack of practice.... he decided to start the Sunday scrimmages(which is rare) to get him ready.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
First game Id been too since I was in elementary school. Shouldve known better lol
Its the last game I went to. I was sitting in XX paid way too much but got the full experience of JG fumbles and TN being TN. Im tired if spending my money and wasting a day on a program that doesn't care though. It will be the last game for me until a coach takes us to Atlanta

Get ready for an 8-4 2021 campaign with victories over Bowling Green, Pitt, South Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, and one of either Ole Miss or Florida. Let’s ride.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its the last game I went to. I was sitting in XX paid way too much but got the full experience of JG fumbles and TN being TN. Im tired if spending my money and wasting a day on a program that doesn't care though. It will be the last game for me until a coach takes us to Atlanta
I get that for sure. I went to the BYU game as well and sat front row. Another stab in the junk.

But then my dad & I sat 2nd row for the South Carolina game and it was a blast. That blocked punt was the loudest Ive ever heard a stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back