Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m posting much less recently just because I have no interest in entering these discussions because most of them are firmly entrenched positions based on unquantifiable data or perspectives. Essentially nothing is proven and no ones mind is changed.

That’s not to disparage those who want to engage in it. There is intellectual stimulation to be found for sure, I’m just not in for this round, mates.
Squats are overrated

No I get it. But I still think we could have went about it without costing 22 million jobs. If The Who doesn’t lie, then travel from China and Europe is shut down way sooner than it was, and that virus might not have even gotten here. There are other strategies that could have been implemented as well.

I vote Bass must start typing "the WHO" instead of "The Who" so I can stop hearing Baba O Riley and Pinball Wizard in my head every Bass post 🤗

Squats are overrated
@nicksjuzunk be like
PotablePhysicalApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

Do you guys think K-12 schools will get to go back in August?
Yeah I’m married to a teach and they’ve been doing everything they can for this school year coming to not be affected. People need to realize that’s 4 months away still and a lot will change to the good between now & August.

Yeah I’m married to a teach and they’ve been doing everything they can for this school year coming to not be affected. People need to realize that’s 4 months away still and a lot will change to the good between now & August.
I am hoping so since I teach too. I was ready to go back after two weeks lol. There are a lot of kids who need the school environment for multiple reasons.

I'm married to a teacher as well. They certainly seem to be planning for school to resume in August. I'm not sure most of rural Tennessee has the infrastructure in place to provide effective tele-education. My fear for amateur sports being cancelled extends to kid's sports as well. I do fear for our kids' sports activities, other than ones you can play at a distance (golf, tennis).

I’m posting much less recently just because I have no interest in entering these discussions because most of them are firmly entrenched positions based on unquantifiable data or perspectives. Essentially nothing is proven and no ones mind is changed.

That’s not to disparage those who want to engage in it. There is intellectual stimulation to be found for sure, I’m just not in for this round, mates.
I bet if you smoked a little weed each day you’d be over that virus already. It’s science.

I'm married to a teacher as well. They certainly seem to be planning for school to resume in August. I'm not sure most of rural Tennessee has the infrastructure in place to provide effective tele-education. My fear for amateur sports being cancelled extends to kid's sports as well. I do fear for our kids' sports activities, other than ones you can play at a distance (golf, tennis).

As long as the Mayor reopens parks, my son's baseball league is planning to start back up at the end of the month when the safer-at-home order is lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back