Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll throw this out there because I can’t be the only one (and we’ll see how long it sticks!)...

I’ve always been conservative and voted in every election for which I’m eligible. What I’ve observed over these past 25-30 years is that for me personally, and the lives of me and my family, it doesn’t matter very much who controls Congress and/or who is the president. And the extremely overwhelming majority of all of them are despicable. Both sides disgust me. So, this will be the first time that I will not vote. As I mentioned, I’m pretty conservative (both fiscally and socially, but probably more so fiscally), but I’m ashamed of who I voted for in 2016 and I won’t do it again.

All that to say that it’s so stupid to bring politics into the virus debate. We aren’t going to know for quite some time who was right or wrong, and even then all the data will be slanted to the authors political leaning.

I will say that, as a resident of Georgia and having a wife and child in an “at risk” category, I think it’s incredibly dumb for Kemp to be going into Phase 1 recovery this soon. Don’t the guidelines say that you have to have a reliable 14-day trend of declining cases? We are nowhere near that...I’m not even sure we have a 7-day declining trend, since there are still cases from the past several days that haven’t been reported yet.

/rant...I hoped that would make me feel better but it didn’t. 😞
So one vote for Biden.

nick on that sativa...

tenor.gif

Your blame gun has a Trump-shaped hole in it's spread. You should probably get that checked out or it's going to cost you a gobbler the next time you're out hunting turkeys.
Doesn’t matter if we shutdown middle of February they have deaths dating back to the first week of February now from Coronavirus. Which means it was here in January. Which means it was probably here before January since China had cases of these type of symptoms back in late November early December.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Doesn’t matter if we shutdown middle of February they have deaths dating back to the first week of February now from Coronavirus. Which means it was here in January. Which means it was probably here before January since China had cases of these type of symptoms back in late November early December.
Impeachment took precedence.

Impeachment took precedence.

I find it ridiculous that everyone is ignoring the fact that the “World Health Organization” state’s in January that there is nothing to worry about. The WHO should be held accountable for this false information, and I’m glad Trump is threatening funding to the organization.

The WHO and Media also tried to give this administration a hard time about not taking The COVID-19 testing kits from China. Which turned out to have many false positive results and everyone was going nuts over there not being enough tests, well guess what..... we are the only country who has a 15min test. To make the test it took a little time and the current administration relaxed regulations in order for this and multiple vaccines/human testing to be possible.

I also, find it funny that anyone listens to Nancy Pelosi, who stated Trump was wrong for posting a travel ban. There were no repercussions for her for suggested that the travel ban shouldn’t happen and that the President was cruel and a racist, yet if the President wouldn’t of went ahead and done the travel ban could you imagine how much flak he would have taken? Give me a break.

I’m posting much less recently just because I have no interest in entering these discussions because most of them are firmly entrenched positions based on unquantifiable data or perspectives. Essentially nothing is proven and no ones mind is changed.

That’s not to disparage those who want to engage in it. There is intellectual stimulation to be found for sure, I’m just not in for this round, mates.
what do you want to talk about - let's switch it up

I’m posting much less recently just because I have no interest in entering these discussions because most of them are firmly entrenched positions based on unquantifiable data or perspectives. Essentially nothing is proven and no ones mind is changed.

That’s not to disparage those who want to engage in it. There is intellectual stimulation to be found for sure, I’m just not in for this round, mates.

Can we all agree the politics are stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back