Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane did a nice job at FAU but for those that don’t follow that job it is far and away the easiest place to win in that sorry conference. Facilities, recruiting and location make that job very winnable

Reactions: drvenner
MCB is trying to get a new sponsor, so the belief is of TN comes the fans will follow. It will look good for future sponsors. The MCB is considered a more prestigious bowl than the gator.
So the MCB gets priority over the Gator Bowl?

They’ve had reps at Indiana like 5 times over the last month so I think we know our opponent if we’re chosen for Nashville.

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

This is hard...and I HATE IT so much.

Thanks.
Prayers sent

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

Thanks.
So sorry. Saying prayers..

Thanks.
Prayers, buddy. So sorry you're mother is going through this. So sorry you're having to go through this too.

Bottom line is the bromance you have going on with him. He has not accomplished anything as a head coach that makes me think he is going to overtake the SEC. I will wait and see. If he us the 2nd coming if Saban. If he is I will say he is a good head coach. About the best Ole Miss could do though.
Never said anything about him running this league. Said he’s done a fine job at FAU. But I do think he’ll do well at Ole Miss, by Ole Miss standards.

Because the 2 conference championships were used to prove he would do well in the SEC. Butch had 2.... We are just saying we will wait to see how he does before saying that Kiffin is something to worry about. People are saying it's a HR hire. I'll wait.

Kiff has a lot more experience than just those two conf titles. He was an excellent OC for a top 5 team w a defensive HC. Butch never could have done that.

He was an elite recruiter. Butch never was.

He had NFL experience. Butch never did.

His year at UT was our best in the SEC for a bit.

USC hasn’t really been any better since moving on from him.

He’s not SAVANNAH. But he’s a long way from butch

Really good hire by them

Thanks.
Prayers sent.

Thanks.
🙏🏻

Thanks.

Prayers coming buddy.

My Virginia Tech friend is hearing that Odom is going to be the new HC at Memphis. VA Tech was looking to hire Odom as DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back