Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exit from Tuscaloosa wasn’t a synonym for mature. Saban usually bids his assistants fare thee well when they take an opportunity. He fired Kiffin right before the NC game.

I don’t understand people who try to say kiffins not a bad dude, or he’s grown up. Dude hasn’t grown a bit. He’s still the same arrogant a hole who left are boys in the middle of the night never to return. He may have learned how to lie better but he has certainly not grown up. Case in point, the Alabama debacle at the end.

I don’t understand people who try to say kiffins not a bad dude, or he’s grown up. Dude hasn’t grown a bit. He’s still the same arrogant a hole who left are boys in the middle of the night never to return. He may have learned how to lie better but he has certainly not grown up. Case in point, the Alabama debacle at the end.
I agree. I also think he's a huge upgrade over Luke.

Reactions: TrueVolsGBOInsider
He is right though..their pass catchers suck.
Most of the imcompletions were poorly thrown passes. I look forward to the future games with Georgia because we will soon have enough to play with Kirby's team. He is a lot like Saban in that he has 4-5 star talent at least three deep at every position, but differs from him in that he just can't coach as well as Saban. Do you think Alabama will hire Kirby when Saban retires in a couple of years? I don't.

Seems like a lot of media members are talking about the Music City Bowl now. Did something change with the results yesterday?
MCB is trying to get a new sponsor, so the belief is of TN comes the fans will follow. It will look good for future sponsors. The MCB is considered a more prestigious bowl than the gator.

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

This is hard...and I HATE IT so much.

Thanks.

All my stupid arguing, joking and normal immature snarky comments over a stupid game from me aside...

I would like to ask you guys and gals to please pray for my mother..I am in Knoxville taking a turn staying with her this morning..the different chemos, immunotherapy and radiation treatments gave not impeded the progress of her cancer at all. There will be no more treatments. The lesions in her brain are impeding her mentally, and the ones in her lungs are pressing on her esophagus making it hard for her to eat when she is hungry, plus of course the difficulty in breathing.

Thanks.
Praying.

Thanks.
:(

Praying buddy.

Thanks.

Sending up prayers for your mother. GOD bless her, you, and the rest of your family during this time.

Thanks.

Prayers for you and your family. 🙏

Are we really whining about where this team is going to play in a bowl game? It was dang near a miracle they turned the season around and got in one at all. If they have the option to go to Florida, go and be happy. If they go to MCB, go and be happy.

LSU is the real deal. So is Burrow. Their D is growing some toughness as well. OSU is one dimensional on O. They are really erratic in the passing game. Clemson is untested. Okie is questionable against a good pass rush. Will see how it goes.

Praying, Ulysses. The death of a parent is very tough to take. May the Lord take her into his arms peacefully.

lol you didnt have to try to convince me. GOOD JOB BOYS FOR GOING 6-1 TO CLOSE THE YEAR! Let's drive near Vandy as a treat instead of Florida. whoooooooooo
I'd rather go to Fla as well.....but I'm going to Bozman, MT next week to see Austin Peay, so no Bowl game for me this yr.....unless it';s the MCB.

Thanks.
Prayers your way friend. God's got ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back