Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did( they are twins ) and yes that is me in the 2nd picture.
Just realized something that I should have caught on to long ago. Are you from and do you live in Abingdon? Most of my wife's family is from there. Most of them live in Black Hollow. My wife and my mil are good friends with jack frost to this day.

Don't know if this has been posted about Heath or not. He had a severe foot injury early in his career that never healed correctly and that he kept playing on to try to justify his status as a first round pick. It altered his throwing motion. Add in that Washington and Turner in particular did him no favors at all. He should have stayed at UT for another season of development. He wasn't ready mentally.
It was an injury from which no one has ever recovered.

Reactions: hooter vol
Just realized something that I should have caught on to long ago. Are you from and do you live in Abingdon? Most of my wife's family is from there. Most of them live in Black Hollow. My wife and my mil are good friends with jack frost to this day.
I’m near South Holston Lake off Rt. 75. Black Hollow ? That’s near Hwy 19/58 and Route 700-Rich Valley Road

Last edited:
Reactions: GojiraVol17
I’m near South Holston Lake off Rt. 75. Black Hollow ? That’s near Hwy 19 and Route 700 ?
I think but will have to ask my wife to be sure.. We live in mid. tn where I'm from. My wife grew up in Bristol and went to Tennessee High but her mom's side of the family are from there and where all her aunts and cousins still reside.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I think but will have to ask my wife to be sure.. We live in mid. tn where I'm from. My wife grew up in Bristol and went to Tennessee High but her mom's side of the family are from there and where all her aunts and cousins still reside.
I edited my post. Rt. 700 is also known as Rich Valley Road. Hwy 19 is also Hwy 58 and runs from Abingdon west to Hansonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back