Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pic of my dad and I. He has Alzheimer’s. There’s quite a few of us that are or have been in your shoes, so we understand. If he keeps going, I’m going to put this as my avi again in honor of his birthday, 10/8. I don’t think GojiraVol17 meant you any disrespect. Prayers for you and your struggles.
View attachment 308545

Count me and Invol in as those who have had to go through it and have lost a parent to it.

Who thinks Sankey sucks it up and clears everyone tomorrow?
I think it would help Kirby's image if he sucked it up and told Sankey to approve Mays and Reese. Sankey could stick to his guns with Gatewood and not totally lose face, and Kirby could save the hit he's currently taking to his image. Denying these transfers does not help with recruits IMO. And I'm okay with that part of it, but logic says he should let the transfers go through.

Pray for safety for me today, y’all. I deliver transfer cases and transmission parts to the Ford plant in Louisville 6 days a week. I’m somewhat nervous about going today since you never know what may happen, considering what went on last night. I’m not sure how much it can be justified to answer unnecessary stupidity with even more and it’s extremely sad for all involved. I think the Lord is trying to get this country’s attention. I appreciate all of my VN family and your prayers.

Yep. And Cade came on down
No hard feelings toward him...I am glad he came home..but..what I originally said is still true. He made the choice he thought was best, and it turned out he made the wrong choice, or he wouldn't have come back...he is accountable for that choice hard feelings or not.

Pray for safety for me today, y’all. I deliver transfer cases and transmission parts to the Ford plant in Louisville 6 days a week. I’m somewhat nervous about going today since you never know what may happen, considering what went on last night. I’m not sure how much it can be justified to answer unnecessary stupidity with even more and it’s extremely sad for all involved. I think the Lord is trying to get this country’s attention. I appreciate all of my VN family and your prayers.
As long as you aren't going right downtown you should be fine..will be praying anyways. This insanity has to stop.

Will do. Send a one back for me and my daughter. She attends Louisville.

As long as you aren't going right downtown you should be fine..will be praying anyways. This insanity has to stop.
Luckily the plant is off of I265, so I shouldn’t be in too much danger but I appreciate every much. Yes it definitely has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back