Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray for safety for me today, y’all. I deliver transfer cases and transmission parts to the Ford plant in Louisville 6 days a week. I’m somewhat nervous about going today since you never know what may happen, considering what went on last night. I’m not sure how much it can be justified to answer unnecessary stupidity with even more and it’s extremely sad for all involved. I think the Lord is trying to get this country’s attention. I appreciate all of my VN family and your prayers.
Pack some heat just in case.

Pray for safety for me today, y’all. I deliver transfer cases and transmission parts to the Ford plant in Louisville 6 days a week. I’m somewhat nervous about going today since you never know what may happen, considering what went on last night. I’m not sure how much it can be justified to answer unnecessary stupidity with even more and it’s extremely sad for all involved. I think the Lord is trying to get this country’s attention. I appreciate all of my VN family and your prayers.

Always Keep that thang on you👀🔫👈🏽 And if they jump on your vehicle and form a crowd on a interstate or intersection GAS IT Homie!🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

Last edited:
Can't remember being this nervous about an opening game. So much depends on getting off to a good start here, particularly recruiting. Win this and Missouri we'll have some big momentum going to Athens. With a new starting QB for UGA, anything can happen. According to 247 Mims is scheduled to commit the next week.

Whatever you do...don’t stop. When in doubt...drive faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back