Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rams uniforms look awful.
tenor.gif

Saturday Scrimmage Notes
For all of peeps that don't venture over into the FF.

It all sounds pretty positive giving the extreme negative situation of things atm.

I dunno, this season may be a bumpy ride at times but I will tell you one thing. It's gonna pay off massively for next season. So many guys getting extra work, our depth next year should be pretty damn great.

Understood. I mean it still sounds pretty bad.... a safety in the endzone as a QB is a big no no. What about the reports of the bad interceptions in the endzone?

So, JG starter? Or are they worried.

Just imagine how bad it’s gonna be when he faces a defense he doesn’t see everyday 👀

1600046517747.gif

I'd like to thank every one of you on this dot Com. In my life I've dealt with death both unexpected and expected, from close to home to distant. I've had the regrets that I think we all suffer from immediately following a passing. I've learned alot from yall. I've had the opportunity to apply it to life and the relationships I am surrounded with.

My wife's grandmother has been her only cheerleader, supporter both mentally and emotionally, she's been her rock. Her constant. Friday we learned she is in stage 4 of pancreatic cancer with an estimated 4 weeks left. We left Jacksonville to come up to Atlanta in 30 mins, got the kids from school and have been here since. It's not looking good but she's a strong woman and wants to fight. We are pulling as many strings as we can to get her to Mayo but it may not be in time. She's adament on starting chemo and will go in on Tuesday but I'm not sure she will have that opportunity. We have cherished our time with her and we are still blessed to have some more time. I've learned about loving and living in the TODAY from the people on here. There are no regrets, no missed opportunities but my wife and our family need prayers for strength, courage and warmth in a time the world may be losing an angel to her call home.
🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back