Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not as big of a deal as it sounds. He didn’t get yanked. Pruitt and co are real good about practice scripts. It didn’t effect his reps. It was a safety so possession ended thus him going to sideline and getting chewed.
Understood. I mean it still sounds pretty bad.... a safety in the endzone as a QB is a big no no. What about the reports of the bad interceptions in the endzone?

So, JG starter? Or are they worried.

Understood. I mean it still sounds pretty bad.... a safety in the endzone as a QB is a big no no. What about the reports of the bad interceptions in the endzone?

So, JG starter? Or are they worried.

I think JG is definitely starting but it’s not because he’s that much better. Maurer has been banged up and was in non contact so he didn’t go live just on the situation parts. Shrout had an extremely nice deep ball to Brandon Johnson and led a great 2 min drill at the end. JGs ended with a near int and time expiring. I think the question is do you go with JGs experience or shrout or BMs potential

I think JG is definitely starting but it’s not because he’s that much better. Maurer has been banged up and was in non contact so he didn’t go live just on the situation parts. Shrout had an extremely nice deep ball to Brandon Johnson and led a great 2 min drill at the end. JGs ended with a near int and time expiring. I think the question is do you go with JGs experience or shrout or BMs potential

Man that’s rough. I assume coaches are going to have another scrimmage obviously this week before game prep..... hopefully whoever does well there they go with..... they know what they are getting with JG why not let one of the others have at it....

Also, I assume this means Bailey isn’t even in the question the way you phrased your answer.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Last edited:
He is from Clarksville TN and walked on at UT Martin. Throws a no hitter. Crazy. Also Brewers, Cards, and Reds suck
It is insane how much better he has gotten. We beat his high school team every year we faced him, but he really made a jump in the second half of his college career. I loved seeing him get it done today.

Hey y'all if you could throw some prayers up for my sister. She and her husband live out in Colorado and love the outdoors and yesterday was their wedding anniversary so they went out for a bike ride on the trails. My sister took a nasty spill and ended up breaking her jaw and her ankle. Thankfully there was no serious injury to her head and no internal bleeding. Her surgery is scheduled for noon...Colorado time. My Brother in law said that she was riding ahead of him on the trails where he really couldnt see her and then all of a sudden heard her screaming. Scary situation.

Praying for your sister and family.

I'd like to thank every one of you on this dot Com. In my life I've dealt with death both unexpected and expected, from close to home to distant. I've had the regrets that I think we all suffer from immediately following a passing. I've learned alot from yall. I've had the opportunity to apply it to life and the relationships I am surrounded with.

My wife's grandmother has been her only cheerleader, supporter both mentally and emotionally, she's been her rock. Her constant. Friday we learned she is in stage 4 of pancreatic cancer with an estimated 4 weeks left. We left Jacksonville to come up to Atlanta in 30 mins, got the kids from school and have been here since. It's not looking good but she's a strong woman and wants to fight. We are pulling as many strings as we can to get her to Mayo but it may not be in time. She's adament on starting chemo and will go in on Tuesday but I'm not sure she will have that opportunity. We have cherished our time with her and we are still blessed to have some more time. I've learned about loving and living in the TODAY from the people on here. There are no regrets, no missed opportunities but my wife and our family need prayers for strength, courage and warmth in a time the world may be losing an angel to her call home.

So glad you've been able to spend time with her. Praying, especially for your wife.

Trust in Cheney. Maybe QB by committee till some one distinguishes themselves.

Hey y'all if you could throw some prayers up for my sister. She and her husband live out in Colorado and love the outdoors and yesterday was their wedding anniversary so they went out for a bike ride on the trails. My sister took a nasty spill and ended up breaking her jaw and her ankle. Thankfully there was no serious injury to her head and no internal bleeding. Her surgery is scheduled for noon...Colorado time. My Brother in law said that she was riding ahead of him on the trails where he really couldnt see her and then all of a sudden heard her screaming. Scary situation.
Prayers for her.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Wtf is the obsession with Travis Scott? This dude got shoes, ends up on Reese’s puff cereal box and now a McDonald meal
Named after him... his music like typical new age rap is hot trash yet they treat this dude like he is a legend
No clue who you're talking about, so no obsession from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back