Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is the obsession with Travis Scott? This dude got shoes, ends up on Reese’s puff cereal box and now a McDonald meal
Named after him... his music like typical new age rap is hot trash yet they treat this dude like he is a legend
He knows his target audience. People who eat at McDonald's and pay too much for shoes like his music. High school kids want their generations own musicians

Wtf is the obsession with Travis Scott? This dude got shoes, ends up on Reese’s puff cereal box and now a McDonald meal
Named after him... his music like typical new age rap is hot trash yet they treat this dude like he is a legend
The McDonald’s thing was very strange and out of the blue so it’s been turned into a meme

He's banging the artificial Kylie "billionaire"... He definitely takes advantage of his opportunities but to me that's why he has these deals.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
360 no scopes? If you aren’t on Doc’s level I’m gonna be disappointed.

Lol we won the Beginners level. Not the Pro level. The pros averaged 99.5 points a game in Warzone. Just to put that into perspective that means in Warzone they averaged roughly 84.5 kills a game in Quad Warzone.... I dunno how that’s even possible.

In the beginner level we averaged 35 points a game and 20 kills a game lol and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back