Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree wholeheartedly with you. As I have been studying this subject for 20 years. Did you not watch the video. This has been known for some time now about the pyramid's on mars. But if you listen to NASA then we dont need to speak on it anymore.
Sorry that I have briefly gone back in time a few days. I hope that I am not too late. 🤔

I don’t kill any living creature, even poisonous, yes I said poisonous, unless it’s a harm to me or someone else. They were put on this earth for a reason.

Mosquitoes? I kill the hell outta 🦟.

And wasps, but only because my wife is highly allergic. And only if they are building nests close to use. Can’t even count the number of wasps that I have killed with my hands, they seem to know and are constantly going for her. Thankfully, she doesn’t freak out, just doesn’t move until I have killed it.

Sure would be nice if we would focus on football in here since there are football subjects to talk about now.

Head to the Pub for the racism threads.

PAC-12 now doing the B10 conference games only. So it's looking like that is where all this is headed.

The problem is about what happens 2-3 games into the season when teams have 20+ COVID positives to work around. With so many false positives, the player has to wait, then be retested multiple times while sitting out of practices and games. When retested and it is positive, contact tracing and quarantines happen. Not expecting much good to happen from all this.

The other conferences are doing this in an attempt to get a NC without the SEC.
Tough to run an 8 game SEC gauntlet unscathed. What are the odds that a 10 game SEC schedule will have anyone unbeaten, possibly 1loss, likely 2 losses. If a team plays 10 SEC games and is unbeaten, then they are the National Champions and it’s not even close.

Last edited:
Going into a 10 acre field I used for hay, mostly loam, some clay. Been working on amending the soil since early last year. Have gotten it prettt healthy with perfect Ph. Will be using nutrients fed through my drip tape irrigation during veg and flowering.
Love hearing about all you farmers running fields of hemp. Such a great plant for a ton of reasons. I’ve got close friends in Colorado who sell their feminized crosses and S1 seeds in Tennessee. Phenomenal genetics from their plants. If I recall they’re big on Cherry Wine and Chardonnay.

I'm pissed that I'm being forced to send my children back to elementary school on 8/10. Florida is one of the biggest hotspots in the world right now and they can't wait until after Labor Day?

It is stupid and politically driven to push people back to work. They don't care about our children's health and working parents are still screwed on work because there are no after school programs offered this year and daycares are still mostly closed....even if they were open they aren't prepared to have the kids socially distance and neither are the schools. They actually expect to enforce making young children wear masks all day. It won't work and all it will take is one infected child to cause an outbreak that they bring home to parents and disable the workforce.

The only other alternatives given are home learning that you have to commit to for months and requires adult supervision. I am blessed to have had my father-in-law move in with us and that is the only reason my wife and I can both work full time. He is not able to basically homeschool two children. I feel bad for other families who dont have that option.

The other end of stupid is here in Texas.
Governor wants schools to restart on time with all students on campus. The really stupid part is that he will then order the individual school closed for 5 days for cleaning and sterilization for 1 positive student... totally irrational.

The teachers union has advocated for the first 9 weeks to be virtual, but are being completely ignored by the Texas governor’s office.

Last edited:
Going into a 10 acre field I used for hay, mostly loam, some clay. Been working on amending the soil since early last year. Have gotten it prettt healthy with perfect Ph. Will be using nutrients fed through my drip tape irrigation during veg and flowering.
Remo has a great all natural nutrient line. Here is his most recent crop.

Love hearing about all you farmers running fields of hemp. Such a great plant for a ton of reasons. I’ve got close friends in Colorado who sell their feminized crosses and S1 seeds in Tennessee. Phenomenal genetics from their plants. If I recall they’re big on Cherry Wine and Chardonnay.
I want to build a house using hempcrete. So many really interesting videos of it.

Last year was a rough year for nearly everyone. Two farms I was involved in lost their ASS. Didn’t sell a thing. Was too hot for flower sales, and too much heavy metal for extraction.
We are growing strictly for flower sales. We started a flower only company last year to sell directly through our Smoker Friendly chain. It’s picked up steam, and we have been working with a couple of regional distribution companies to grow out footprint.
It’s amazing how many people actually smoke hemp bud. Purest form of cbd/CBG intake.

I appreciate you bringing facts to their fiction.

I'm sorry, but this woman doesn't sound very sane (and that's being kind). Married Florida data scientist who was fired had an affair with student and was arrested three times | Daily Mail Online

She wrote a 342 page manifesto about an affair she had with a student at FSU. . . "Public medical documents also show the same judge in Tallahassee, Florida, ordered that she take medications prescribed to her during a mental health evaluation as a condition for her release from one of Jones' three stints in jail."

The fact is, one mentally unstable woman with a sketchy history who was fired from her job has created this conspiracy theory that nobody else corroborates although many other people are involved with the Florida Covid dashboard. If you choose to believe her, that's on you.

Of course the media will report it, because it sells. And they'll embellish, because that's what they do. And they won't be objective or balanced, because they rarely are.

The other end of stupid is here in Texas.
Governor wants schools to restart on time with all students on campus. The really stupid part is that he will then order the individual school closed for 5 days for cleaning and sterilization for 1 positive student... totally irrational.

The teachers union has advocated for the first 9 weeks to be vitual, but are being completely ignored by the Texas governor’s office.

That is absolutely ridiculous. What a cluster F you that will be.

I do like that FL gave parents multiple options for what works for them. I just feel that starting after Labor Day would be smarter and give extra time for things to get under control.....or maybe they are projecting things will get worse then.

I don't know. I get my antibody test tomorrow and I'm hoping I already came in contact with it and have immunity so I don't have to worry.

I'm sorry, but this woman doesn't sound very sane (and that's being kind). Married Florida data scientist who was fired had an affair with student and was arrested three times | Daily Mail Online

She wrote a 342 page manifesto about an affair she had with a student at FSU. . . "Public medical documents also show the same judge in Tallahassee, Florida, ordered that she take medications prescribed to her during a mental health evaluation as a condition for her release from one of Jones' three stints in jail."

The fact is, one mentally unstable woman with a sketchy history who was fired from her job has created this conspiracy theory that nobody else corroborates although many other people are involved with the Florida Covid dashboard. If you choose to believe her, that's on you.

Of course the media will report it, because it sells. And they'll embellish, because that's what they do. And they won't be objective or balanced, because they rarely are.
Not saying I believe her. Everyone just needs to use common sense. We know it's going from bad to worse. The longer we deny it, the worse it is going to get. We will all suffer in some way or form from this.
Is why I am calling this virus "The Virus of the Arrogant. Because arrogant people in this country has caused it to spread. From the very Top down to citizens that think they are so high and mighty that surely They cant get it and dint need to wear a mask or socially distance. We lead the world in the positive cases by Far. I just thought we as Americans would have been smarter. I guess we need a wake up call.

That is absolutely ridiculous. What a cluster F you that will be.

I do like that FL gave parents multiple options for what works for them. I just feel that starting after Labor Day would be smarter and give extra time for things to get under control.....or maybe they are projecting things will get worse then.

I don't know. I get my antibody test tomorrow and I'm hoping I already came in contact with it and have immunity so I don't have to worry.
Just like the flu there are already mutations going on in it. Was as you might be immune to one strain, you will be susceptible to another strain of it. Use common sense.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Just like the flu there are already mutations going on in it. Was as you might be immune to one strain, you will be susceptible to another strain of it. Use common sense.

I was kinda a germaphobe before all this. Too much pecker dust and butt crust on any surface in public.

Let's just say I wasn't one of the many that needed to be told that they should wash their hands and how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back