Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live in Asheville and can tell you it’s a very difficulty market for hiring/staffing at that level. People here want the work/life balance to hang out at the breweries and live the dream, but not work.

You work for a staffing company? If not I would reach out to one to try to assist as they should have some inventory.

Yea I'm finding it's a hard area to recruit contractors in. Savannah, Ga too. No, I'm not a recruiter. I'm one of the managers at XPO Logistics. I'm just helping our NC Manager with trying to find a contractor fast. The one we had unfortunately has cancer and is going thru treatments and can't work right now due to high risk Covid-19.

Most random question ever...but do any of you know what shipper uses tracking numbers that begin SW000? Vendor’s website points me to UPS, but their system doesn’t recognize the number.

They move south in droves, so the south must be doing something right.

Total deaths by state (source Worldometers):
NY: 32,343 (population 19.45M)
NJ: 15,522 (8.9M)
MA: 8,268 (6.9M)
CT: 4,348 (3.5M)

TX: 3,046 (29M)
FL: 4,009 (21.5M)

Kick rocks, Darren.

*See how tone deaf and insincere a debate on who has the least amount of dead people is?

Should be at least a questionnaire on why they're moving and make them think. "Do I want what I'm moving away from to be in my new home?"

True. We are getting flooded with yankees from northeast flooding the state especially in South Florida and Tampa area. They are retiring and running from high taxes and selling and moving and buying houses left and right here. Most that I have met or know at my cigar place are straight up wealthy and they fled due to high taxes, weather and the poor leadership from the state and local govs.

True. We are getting flooded with yankees from northeast flooding the state especially in South Florida and Tampa area. They are retiring and running from high taxes and selling and moving and buying houses left and right here. Most that I have met or know at my cigar place are straight up wealthy and they fled due to high taxes, weather and the poor leadership from the state and local govs.

Then so many of them try to make everything like it was from where they came. smh...

Total deaths by state (source Worldometers):
NY: 32,343 (population 19.45M)
NJ: 15,522 (8.9M)
MA: 8,268 (6.9M)
CT: 4,348 (3.5M)

TX: 3,046 (29M)
FL: 4,009 (21.5M)

Kick rocks, Darren.

*See how tone deaf and insincere a debate on who has the least amount of dead people is?

and actually FL isn't that bad when you consider how many retirees and elderly population we have in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back