Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the math on reported deaths above the average and came up with 110k several weeks ago. That had nothing to do with COVID, just actual reported total deaths (by the states) vs average deaths for the period. I’m not gonna argue motives and politics, but the early deaths were real. That absolutely had dropped to nearly nothing, but that is likely about to change as hospitalization increases. Hospitalizations have more than doubled in Tennessee in the last few weeks. We’re still not out of beds, but if this continues much longer, it may become a problem in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
When you get past the creative accounting of the CDC you will find it has decreased rapidly since mid April. But that doesn't play well with the media. It's right at the level of not even being an epidemic anymore.
It's going to get worse. We all want it to go away but it won't. It's the people not taking it seriously who are going to cause it to be worse than it could have been. How many people need to die for you to take it seriously? A typical flu season kills about 30K. We are nearing 140K in the US. I don't want to shut down but I do want people to try to follow the guidelines and to wear a mask to help to protect others.

Unless there is a literal miracle football aint gonna be played

I believe in miracles.

jesus-football-e1535743601322.jpg

What kind of soil are you using for those lovely ladies?
Going into a 10 acre field I used for hay, mostly loam, some clay. Been working on amending the soil since early last year. Have gotten it prettt healthy with perfect Ph. Will be using nutrients fed through my drip tape irrigation during veg and flowering.

Your Tallahassee Report is crazy old, full of loaded words, and written to inflame conservatives.
There is a million other interviews and investigations about it. She was fired for speaking out publicly.
A simple Google search will bring you plenty of articles to counter the TR article.
I appreciate you bringing facts to their fiction.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I tried to put a shovel through it and it took off under house fast AF. Why I think maybe a black or blue racer. But I have never seen one before only heard about them.

They are coming for you because you exposed the Pyramid secrets on VN. It’s not venomous, but after a thousand bites, you will wish that it was...

They never travel alone. Your only hope it to drive. Be careful when stopping for gas.

I’ve probably said too much. 😳👁🐍🔺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back