Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve hiked Citico years ago with my cousin and brother. We caught some trout, small though, deep in the mountains. Fried them in some butter. Delightful. My first mountain hiking experience and it’s still pretty therapeutic to think back on. Such a good memory.
It’s absolutely amazing. That’s a great memory. Thanks for sharing!

Citico Creek. They stock them constantly up there close to those campgrounds for that purpose. We cleaned them and even gave some to some kids nearby to us to cook up and eat. I’m planning on grilling them this weekend while we’re grilling out for my wife’s birthday.

Yeah cool, I've camped out that way and seen people lifting them out of the water like crazy. Good deal.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Other than maybe dynamiting the pond, I had no idea that you could actually cheat at fishing. But bro, you definitely cheated at fishing.
The first fish I ever caught was in Colorado, the stocking truck dropped 3 trout in the dust beside the river. I got one and each of my brothers got the others

We’ll know if Bailey is the guy at some point this season.
eh.

not really fair to say that at this point about a true freshman that has not gone thru any formal football activities at the school he's going to, aside from some workouts/conditioning.

you may be basing that on your opinion of the current QB's on the roster, but one doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.

i think HB is probably the best QB we have. that doesnt' mean he's the best one for right now.....if he winds up starting before the year's out......let's hope it's because it's because he's just too damn good to keep off the field, not because it's a chinese fire drill at QB like it was last season.

we got away with it last year...and i commend the staff for how they managed that whole deal. i don't know you can do that again and expec it to be "better".

someone needs to go take that spot. and i honestly don't care who it is, so long as they make it pretty clear they're the best one.

I agree. It’s just nice to be back in serious conversations like this again.
i didn't htink that covnersation was al lthat serious? it was 6 minutes of clarifying the question, and then hemming and hawing over who should be on that list. didn't really even mention HB...

to me, it's kind of obvious that TN should be on that short list. you got the roster built right now at the line of scrimage. you have good to very good back end defenders. you have good to very good RB room. you have ?'s at WR, TE and at LB.

we are a QB away.....and we have one on the roster already and 2 more coming in the next couple cycles.....

the staff, if it can stay together for just a few years, is probabl as good as anyone's right now. we're, at hte moment, recruiting at top 5/10 levels...if we don't stub our toe this season on the field, that should continue.....

Can any of you tech savvy guys tell me if any of these packages are strong enough to cut the chord and stream with YouTube tv ? It’s broadband signal View attachment 284158
A little late but generally you need around 5 Mbps to stream 1080p video. Some content providers do better with compression than others and you can get away with a little less bandwidth but that's a pretty good rule of thumb.

i didn't htink that covnersation was al lthat serious? it was 6 minutes of clarifying the question, and then hemming and hawing over who should be on that list. didn't really even mention HB...

to me, it's kind of obvious that TN should be on that short list. you got the roster built right now at the line of scrimage. you have good to very good back end defenders. you have good to very good RB room. you have ?'s at WR, TE and at LB.

we are a QB away.....and we have one on the roster already and 2 more coming in the next couple cycles.....

the staff, if it can stay together for just a few years, is probabl as good as anyone's right now. we're, at hte moment, recruiting at top 5/10 levels...if we don't stub our toe this season on the field, that should continue.....
Very astute, brother. Couldn’t agree with you more.

I’m looking into buying a handgun for the first time. I live in NJ about 20 mins outside of Philadelphia and the rioting/looters are starting to come into the suburb areas. I think this is a completely separate issue, but last night someone tried to break into my car and house as well and even though they weren’t successful I really think I want a handgun for protection. Any recommendations on a make/model? Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back