Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of trout. 21? I will only take what I can cook that night myself, seems excessive but I guess the limit is the limit. Mind if I ask where you were? I haven't gotten to go much at all this year.
Citico Creek. They stock them constantly up there close to those campgrounds for that purpose. We cleaned them and even gave some to some kids nearby to us to cook up and eat. I’m planning on grilling them this weekend while we’re grilling out for my wife’s birthday.

Reactions: bignewt and whitw
Citico Creek. They stock them constantly up there close to those campgrounds for that purpose. We cleaned them and even gave some to some kids nearby to us to cook up and eat. I’m planning on grilling them this weekend while we’re grilling out for my wife’s birthday.
Is the campground called Doublecamp?

I’ve hiked Citico years ago with my cousin and brother. We caught some trout, small though, deep in the mountains. Fried them in some butter. Delightful. My first mountain hiking experience and it’s still pretty therapeutic to think back on. Such a good memory.

What’s been going on around here
I went to the office for the first time in nearly 3 months last week. Changed out the breakfast area light fixture..Went and gotta a haircut... At a barber!.... Took the kids to the mall to get Daddy some skinny shorts.... Went to a birthday party for a neighbor...Family beach weekend this past weekend.

Apparently while we were out the world went to sh*t.... Again.

This week.. Getting deck redone, getting engineer out to find out just how bad our foundation crack is... Gonna change out the wood spindles on the stairwell to wrought iron... Decide whether or not I'm gonna go to Pittsburgh to visit the in laws this weekend.... Getting the gas fireplace fixed next Monday..... Replace the disposal at some point.....

Will check on the world when I'm done. If it's still there.🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back