Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one 8-5 season and think we’re above 8-4 lol

I'm not going to fault a fan of a team for expecting improvement year over year. The first girl I ever dated had a lazy eye, halitosis, and a personality to match. I'd hate to think what married life would be like if I had just said, "I've made a reasonable effort here, this is the best I can do."

Thankfully, however, my wife did not feel the same about 'settling.'

Can any of you tech savvy guys tell me if any of these packages are strong enough to cut the chord and stream with YouTube tv ? It’s broadband signal View attachment 284158

Would need to be the 10 Mbps, and you may have issues with that. Are there data caps? Others in the house who use the internet a lot? Who’s the main communications provider in the area?

I'm not going to fault a fan of a team for expecting improvement year over year. The first girl I ever dated had a lazy eye, halitosis, and a personality to match. I'd hate to think what married life would be like if I had just said, "I've made a reasonable effort here, this is the best I can do."

Thankfully, however, my wife did not feel the same about 'settling.'
8-4 would be improvement. We went 7-5 with losses to GA state and BYU. Think that’s at least equivalent to halitosis and lazy eye.

As long as we go 8-4 and compete (10 point game) in every game this season, it’ll be a success and plenty to sell on the recruiting trail

Reactions: hooter vol
You would have a hard time streaming anything reliably with those speeds. Why is it so expensive? Is that some kind of satellite service?
Basically the best option I have. I’m rural area now. I will be the only one in the house. So basically need to be able to stream and scroll volnation at the same time

Can any of you tech savvy guys tell me if any of these packages are strong enough to cut the chord and stream with YouTube tv ? It’s broadband signal View attachment 284158

Is the broadband internet? If so all of those are horrible deals. I have 300mbps for $70/ month. You need more than 10Mbps at the TV (1/2 that or less if using wifi) for streaming at greater than 240/360p resolution.

I had 2 Mbps and I have YoutubeTV. I recently switched to 4. The only reason I did was because I started working from home because of Covid and I was worried it might slow things down. I am on the internet constantly with phone and the TV and haven't had any issues at all with anything even now that I'm working from home. I'm the only one in my house though.

Seriously lol!...I live in fear today because of something I did in the sandbox 20 years ago!..it’s ridiculous..everyone has a past..the people bringing forth others peoples past have one also..the hypocrisy is suffocating.
I’m trying like heck to bury my past a little deeper in the back yard......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back