Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MS degree in Polymer Chemistry (graduated from UTK in 2017) with a background in the physical properties of polymers. I also have a good amount of experience with scientific instrumentation.

Edit: I also have experience with polyurethane synthesis and biopolymers

Sounds like you need to hit up the MDF, the Manufacturing Demonstrative Facility in Hardin Valley. That is where they do most of the polymer work.

Manufacturing Demonstration Facility | ORNL

There is a career tab on the top right. I'll look into who you might specifically talk to.

Grey's Anatomy. General Hospital redux, IMO.

Oh, you mean “Who is sleeping with who at the hospital”. You may also enjoy these other TV shows available on every channel:

“Who is sleeping with who at the fire department”
“Who is sleeping with who at the law offices”
“Who is sleeping with who at the police station”
“Who is sleeping with who at the school”

So many exciting choices.

Sounds like you need to hit up the MDF, the Manufacturing Demonstrative Facility in Hardin Valley. That is where they do most of the polymer work.

Manufacturing Demonstration Facility | ORNL

There is a career tab on the top right. I'll look into who you might specifically talk to.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the help and will check out this link tonight when I get home from work. I'm moving back to Knoxville from Charlotte this Saturday (wife started a job in Maryville) and I don't have a job lined up yet. The market is quite bare right now.

Thankfully, my wife's parents live 5 minutes from her job so we will be staying with them until I can get a job. We have money saved up for a house, we just don't want to jump yet until I get a good steady income.

Forgot to post our Memorial Day burgs.

33:33:33 sirloin:short ribs:brisket
Grilled onions and a ketchup mayo and diced pickle sauce. American cheese. Pop’s and I were feeling froggy and went for the triple decker.

View attachment 282863

Messy burgs = the best burgs

Y’all gotta try that meat combo. You’ll never go back!
What part of brisket?

Back up to the backup. They already got the Del Rio kid this cycle, if he sticks.
Del Rio played at McEachern, up the road from Marietta, till this season. I've seen him play three times and I don't see how he is rated a 4*. Maybe he will perform better at Grayson, but he really hasn't done anything through his first three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back