Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, remember this workout photo? Hopes were very high.

3687911.jpg

I think 100% is an exaggeration. He was good accurate quarterback who had a great head coach and for most of the time he had a person who was being paid head coaching salary level to be his personal babysitter.
He does not win a single SB without Belichek. Manning went to 4 Superbowls despite his head coaches.

wideman has been pretty quiet. no idea about him, but yeah, i can't get to the point where i think he's in.

Evans....man....i can't even really get excited about that. glad he's visiting...but i just find it hard to beleive this late in the game he's gonna come here, despite some of my posts recently on why it might make a lot of sense, and we do actually have tangible stuff to sell.....seems like a real long shot to say the least.

Beckwith....i'm concerned. i think he liked UT a lot. but he continues to keep going back to the "i just like UF".......which tells me if if all things are equal, that may be the direction he goes, and with the PWO offer for Cam, all things are equal now.

probably gonna be a wild finish and i just hope we don't get left at the altar, so to speak, by all three.
GFW post gives me hope for Wideman.

He does not win a single SB without Belichek. Manning went to 4 Superbowls despite his head coaches.
I think Dungy provided him a good defense while he provided the offense. They made a pretty good combination. Manning did get drafted into very poor head coaching talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back