Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We suck for not standing up for him better than this...this is pure garbage. I am mad at Fulmer and Pruitt for not fighting publicly for JJ. They should be kicking and screaming about this from the rooftops..šŸ¤¬

I would have liked a stronger statement defending JJ, too. But UT, and Fulmer especially, tend to take a softer approach. I know the coaches talked to JJ afterward and he said it wasn't intentional. And other players backed him up. So I wish Fulmer and Pruitt would reinforce this, even if they were willing to accept the sanction. But the matter is probably closed. I just hope JJ balls out and gets his 58 yds.

I would have liked a stronger statement defending JJ, too. But UT, and Fulmer especially, tend to take a softer approach. I know the coaches talked to JJ afterward and he said it wasn't intentional. And other players backed him up. So I wish Fulmer and Pruitt would reinforce this, even if they were willing to accept the sanction. But the matter is probably closed. I just hope JJ balls out and gets his 58 yds.
Pussies šŸ¤¬

Maybe Pruitt can back him up more when he is asked repeatedly about it during press conferences.

Harrogate..it is really nice and clean with great service. Really well run...everytime we eat there it is well done.

Hey, Harrogate is where I grew up. Seemingly a lifetime ago now (1980 through 1990). I drove through there a couple years back, other than LMU campus being larger seemed the same.

if I were Fulmer, I would go through our tape for this season and send EVERY potentially suspendible action that occurred against us to the league office. And I would keep sending it until I got formal resolution of each case.

If thatā€™s the new standard, hold them to it. And never let up.
He has better things to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back