Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy probably wanted a full-game suspension, the SEC was willing to go along and UT compromised for half a game so JJ wouldn't miss his last game. The SEC shouldn't be allowed to sanction without video proof.
I hope Titans draft him so those 1500 fans can see him 8 times a year just down the street.

Andy probably wanted a full-game suspension, the SEC was willing to go along and UT compromised for half a game so JJ wouldn't miss his last game. The SEC shouldn't be allowed to sanction without video proof.
Yeah, what he said.

We suck for not standing up for him better than this...this is pure garbage. I am mad at Fulmer and Pruitt for not fighting publicly for JJ. They should be kicking and screaming about this from the rooftops..🤬

He is a wuss for letting this travesty happen with nothing more than that..

I am really vexed at this..
There's more important battles he's gonna need ammo for than half a somewhat meaningless bowl game. I'm guessing he's letting this go so he can pick a more important fight.

We suck for not standing up for him better than this...this is pure garbage. I am mad at Fulmer and Pruitt for not fighting publicly for JJ. They should be kicking and screaming about this from the rooftops..🤬

I'm glad they're acting like grown men and don't have a hissy fit over everything that doesn't go their way.

Reactions: Bret178 and Devo182
Fulmer on the suspension.
I don't think it's unreasonable. Phil is being professional and doing what's best for the university. All these rebels screaming "just play him" re: Uros, Solomon, and now JJ I suspect aren't sitting in their office each week balancing all the interests of a massive organization, its stakeholders, and its long-term health. Even Sun Tzu would say restraint is sometimes the best route.

Must be a very slow news day, the JJ news is on every sports news site listed as "Breaking News". Didnt realize JJ was as famous as Tua.

It sucks that we don't have any recourse in situations like this and officiating. The SEC used us as the scapegoat for other media reports that happen to be on playoff contenders. Phil let it be known that he disagrees with this. All he could do was get JJ a half to play his last year.

There's more important battles he's gonna need ammo for than half a somewhat meaningless bowl game. I'm guessing he's letting this go so he can pick a more important fight.
Bullcrap..they will just continue to let the SEC screw us...they never do anything, and I do not understand why. This is total BS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back