Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some Gondolier Veal parm saturday that was freakin perfect...sooooo good...

Thanks....haven't eaten all day..now I'm starving šŸ¤¤

Which location do you eat at? The one in Halls was pretty bad the last 2-3 times we ate there. I work in Harriman sometimes and the Gondolier out there has been really good every time I've been.

Great.... now I'm starving

Which location do you eat at? The one in Halls was pretty bad the last 2-3 times we ate there. I work in Harriman sometimes and the Gondolier out there has been really good every time I've been.

Great.... now I'm starving
Harrogate..it is really nice and clean with great service. Really well run...everytime we eat there it is well done.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
So youā€™re telling me thereā€™s a guy (or gal) on Bā€™ham who sits around during the week and reviews every game looking for something, anything, they can penalize any team for at any time they see fit?
That's odd, I can't seem to find where Kash Daniel was suspended by the SEC for his attempted ankle breaking incident with Trask?!

Washington lied to him and switched to a 3-4 defense. NT usually font put up stats
Guess thatā€™s why he failed a physical and never played at an acceptable level after the Redskins dumped him? He developed Shawn Kemp disease.

Fulmer on the suspension.

Commissioner Sankey shared his perspective on the actions in question, we had a long conversation about the matter, and we will honor the suspension,ā€ Fulmer said. ā€œJauan has been nothing but outstanding for our team and program this entire season.

John Brice is saying the two schools already had a meeting with the office about this and it was agreed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back