Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

volatil

Decade of The Vols
That indisputable video evidence? They don't have any. The SEC has too much power and is allowed to selectively sanction whatever they want. Schools don't speak out enough. Fulmer will just call the league office, it will go nowhere and JJ will sit.
Yeah zero chance we go against the league.

Now he will have to answer the questions in his interviews for NFL about this.

chargervol

Coke Zero is hard to snort
That indisputable video evidence? They don't have any. The SEC has too much power and is allowed to selectively sanction whatever they want. Schools don't speak out enough. Fulmer will just call the league office, it will go nowhere and JJ will sit.

Yep, that's why I said what I did.
The Bama game shook me some but it's reached the point where I don't bother getting outraged.
It's not gonna change.

Just reward him best we can in the 2nd half.

UTSuave’

Jarrett Romo!...Tony’s Ole Boy⭐️
They’ve lost their minds.

Tell me, is an unportsmanlike foul like a 15-yard penalty? Then suspending a guy for an entire half for the same thing they failed to call on the field is way too punitive.
But yet Georgia players can swing more than once? Hypocrites

MwB

Agreed! Still waiting on Saban and staff being reprimanded for playing Jeudy after the Bituli hit. Dude was wobbling around.

VN Store

Sponsors