Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rule the sec references at the end of their statement on the suspension.

The suspension is consistent with NCAA Football Playing Rule 9-6-2 which states “If subsequent review of a game by a conference reveals plays involving flagrant personal fouls that game officials did not call, the conference may impose sanctions prior to the next scheduled game.”

The Southeastern Conference considers this matter concluded and will have no further comment

I wonder...
Anyone?
Pretty sure it happens from time to time. I don't think suspension for an unflagged play is a bad thing. Suspension based on video review for something you can't prove on video review is the issue here. I honestly didn't see evidence that he actually stepped on the andy player much less stomped. It looks more like he was turning and tripped over the guys face in the commotion.

Is this kid still on the roster? How about Brown? In witness protection or what? I thought they’d both make early impacts given their size and our severe lack of depth at TE.

I am so mad for JJ right now. I hope he plays the best ball of his career in a Tennessee uniform in the 2nd half. And I hope the team continues to make Vanderbilt pay for this for years to come. And I hope whatever CPF said to the commission was not taken lightly.
I hated the commodewhores before this..There are no words to describe the pure blinding rage hate I feel for them now..

I am so mad for JJ right now. I hope he plays the best ball of his career in a Tennessee uniform in the 2nd half. And I hope the team continues to make Vanderbilt pay for this for years to come. And I hope whatever CPF said to the commission was not taken lightly.
I replayed the play the other day way too many times and just could not see intent. I did however take away that there was a lot going on in a short period of time and could have easily escalated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back