Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Sleegro

5⭐❤, Champion of Life, Brick, Realist
Actually you might wanna just take a pass on getting into crootin this year...it isn't looking great. We will have a good class, but it seems like the chances of a great exciting finish like last year are pretty much nada. I just don't see any Toots and QCs jumping in. Maybe the TE from Nevada, but his latest info doesn't give you many feel goods.
Bet we finish strong

Vols2DaWall

Another that doesn’t need to go unnoticed:

Trey smith came to TN as the #1 player in the country and you can make the case he’s the best guard in CFB. Really hard to live up to that hype and he did it through far more difficult personal circumstances, a toxic culture, and a coaching change. Well done.
If he can keep up his medical treatments for the PEs he’s a solid mid first round guy and potential for higher

SoilVol

We may not know the people behind the screen names but we’re learning how old they are tonight. I’d say with 95% certainty that everyone who’s feelings got hurt by JJ’s hit is under the age of 32.
Bell curve. I'm in the 5% under 32 who think that hit was fantastic. Clean, in-bounds, wrapped up. Little extracurriculars but stopped before the refs flagged it.

Jack Burton

Fraternal Order of NegaVols
We may not know the people behind the screen names but we’re learning how old they are tonight. I’d say with 95% certainty that everyone who’s feelings got hurt by JJ’s hit is under the age of 32.
I love JJ15 but it’s not a good look for him or the Vols. It’s already on ESPN.com we’ll be lucky if he doesn’t get suspended by the league.

0B4FE8B1-616E-4064-AF0C-7944AB1C3F9A.png

VN Store

Sponsors