Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon man...Utah doesn't have a quarter of the roster talent Clemson does, and you know it..hell Clemson has been coasting all year..

I hate this feel sorry for BS conferences crap....they suck and they deserve nothing.
Hopefully they play each other. Honestly though, Utah deserves a shot even if they get blown out. I guarantee someone will get blown out in the playoffs why not them.

Hopefully they play each other. Honestly though, Utah deserves a shot even if they get blown out. I guarantee someone will get blown out in the playoffs why not them.

Any of the playoff teams who get Utah it will be like a first round bye. Kind of like last season when Clemson got ND and everyone knew they didn’t belong there.

That being said I hope Colorado beats Utah and we have chaos. Hopefully that would get us to 8 teams which I think is the magic number.

Any of the playoff teams who get Utah it will be like a first round bye. Kind of like last season when Clemson got ND and everyone knew they didn’t belong there.

That being said I hope Colorado beats Utah and we have chaos. Hopefully that would get us to 8 teams which I think is the magic number.
Just like when Washington was in

Let’s get healthy and dismantle a name team like Michigan. Even if we lose we need a marquee game around New Year’s.

Reactions: T Dog
After the start of the season, I’m elated to have a 7-5 team, 5-3 conference record. What Pruitt did this year was nothing short of amazing. Would love to have those first two games back and be sitting 9-3 and a top 20 ranking, but it is what it is! Proud of this team, proud of JG, proud of these seniors, and damn proud that Jeremy Pruitt is our coach!! GBMFO!!!!🍊🍊🍊

Might have needed those couple of games to clean out of the last of the bad attitudes.

I’m also proud of the way JG picked himself off the mat after the Bama game and showed us all he’s a pretty dang good teammate.

I know I was screaming for him to hit the transfer portal, and was shocked he wasn’t in it after the fumble sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back