Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Saban would allow it. I mean, he can't force that to not happen, but he can manipulate things on his end to make sure it doesn't. Like waiting for Urban to get hired somewhere else before retiring.

IMO Saban wants the program to burn after he leaves, or at least come back down to earth. Makes him look better and secures his legend. He looks a little less important if the new guy comes in and keeps things rolling.
Someone needs to hit the bammer boards wringing their hands and being very concerned that he is planning to do this

Reactions: SweetasSoda
ESPN already put up a video about Jennings stomping dude’s head.

No what they didn’t put a video up of? Vaughn yanking off Taylor’s helmet.
What the probably won't acknowledge was that it was a completely legal hit and not a single flag was thrown. Any step could easily have been inadvertent, and I'm sure Jauan will say so when Ubben asks his 6 times about it.

The acc is worse. Is Clemson gonna lose by 40. Even if Utah does, they still deserve a chance. There's been plenty of teams get in and get railroaded.
C'mon man...Utah doesn't have a quarter of the roster talent Clemson does, and you know it..hell Clemson has been coasting all year..

I hate this feel sorry for BS conferences crap....they suck and they deserve nothing.

What the probably won't acknowledge was that it was a completely legal hit and not a single flag was thrown. Any step could easily have been inadvertent, and I'm sure Jauan will say so when Ubben asks his 6 times about it.

Vandy dude not having his helmet on for some reason made it worse. Just hate the narrative they try to paint, he accidentally stepped on the guy. Hardly “stomping” on him. Such bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back