Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you might wanna just take a pass on getting into crootin this year...it isn't looking great. We will have a good class, but it seems like the chances of a great exciting finish like last year are pretty much nada. I just don't see any Toots and QCs jumping in. Maybe the TE from Nevada, but his latest info doesn't give you many feel goods.
Bet we finish strong

Another that doesnā€™t need to go unnoticed:

Trey smith came to TN as the #1 player in the country and you can make the case heā€™s the best guard in CFB. Really hard to live up to that hype and he did it through far more difficult personal circumstances, a toxic culture, and a coaching change. Well done.
If he can keep up his medical treatments for the PEs heā€™s a solid mid first round guy and potential for higher

We may not know the people behind the screen names but weā€™re learning how old they are tonight. Iā€™d say with 95% certainty that everyone whoā€™s feelings got hurt by JJā€™s hit is under the age of 32.
Bell curve. I'm in the 5% under 32 who think that hit was fantastic. Clean, in-bounds, wrapped up. Little extracurriculars but stopped before the refs flagged it.

We may not know the people behind the screen names but weā€™re learning how old they are tonight. Iā€™d say with 95% certainty that everyone whoā€™s feelings got hurt by JJā€™s hit is under the age of 32.

I love JJ15 but itā€™s not a good look for him or the Vols. Itā€™s already on ESPN.com weā€™ll be lucky if he doesnā€™t get suspended by the league.

0B4FE8B1-616E-4064-AF0C-7944AB1C3F9A.png

Reactions: RiotVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back