Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start Shrout and see how it goes. Shrout has not been getting first team reps in the past. He possibly gets that opportunity now. Next man up. JG has three seasons of first team reps/games and still looks the same. Want to see BM back up if he gets cleared.

Wish we could cut the narrative in here. JG went rogue. Stupidity, selfishness, whatever - it really doesn't matter. He should sit the rest of the season or move on.
This is my preference.

You know what JG is. South Carolina knows what JG is. We’ve seen this play out over the course of several games. At least there’s an unknown element with JTS. You’re not fooling anybody with JG back there and muschamp laid the blue print last year on how to defend JG.

JG played well last year vs Muschamp

Reactions: scvolfan7
I don’t think either is possible with JG at QB the whole game. Maybe an Auburn type performance but even then Auburn had to turn the ball over to us 3 times to secure that win.
Oh, I don't either. You never know, but it will be a tough game to win, even if BM is available.

Do the neurologists say in the article that (1) they do not know that it is the case that he had two concussions in back to back games and (2) they are not willing to offer a remote diagnosis and (3) that they are answering a hypothetical question?
Yes, basically. It's all theoretical, but it's clear that they are implying that if he indeed had 2 concussions, he shouldn't clear protocol in time for Saturday.
I want to know whether in the black type on the page (so to speak) Ubblah explicitly quotes or paraphrases them as saying these three things. NOT leaving it to the reader to assume something absolutely decisive that he (Ubblahboo) omitted.

Last edited:
Reactions: butchna

tenor.gif

Pruitt needs to come out an say Maurer did not have any concussions. He doesn't have to specify the injury but he does, imo, need to clear the air about Maurer being concussed and say he was taken out do to precautions. Unlike bama with Juedy. This is if he plays Saturday of course.
Well, if he actually says "Unlike bama with Juedy" 🍆

But otherwise, let's just let him roll. He may be messing with the kickin chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back