Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in 2015. When the vols played bama in Tuscaloosa. A friend at work is a bandwagoner.. so, he invited me to go to the game, he said he would pay for everything(tickets, hotel).. I knew he just wanted to gloat after their win, but Iwas like eff it. I never been their so what the hell..

Anyway, the whole game he looked like he was thinking this was a bad decision. couple mins left to go, and we are winning. Or driving for the win... the look of panic in his face that his whole plan was about to completely backfire was worth it..

Anyways. Cool storybro.
Hope bama tryin to show off their lights backfires on em. Go vols

Back in 2015. When the vols played bama in Tuscaloosa. A friend at work is a bandwagoner.. so, he invited me to go to the game, he said he would pay for everything(tickets, hotel).. I knew he just wanted to gloat after their win, but Iwas like eff it. I never been their so what the hell..

Anyway, the whole game he looked like he was thinking this was a bad decision. couple mins left to go, and we are winning. Or driving for the win... the look of panic in his face that his whole plan was about to completely backfire was worth it..

Anyways. Cool storybro.
Hope bama tryin to show off their lights backfires on em. Go vols

Tuscalooser 1999. We Whupped dat Ass. Great time. Bama fans were very cordial, prob cause we'd been whuppin dat ass every year.

Tuscalooser 1999. We Whupped dat Ass. Great time. Bama fans were very cordial, prob cause we'd been whuppin dat ass every year.

I was in Tuscaloosa in 2009. Old Bama fan looks at me as my wife and I are leaving. He says, “Nothing sucks like a big orange.” I proceed to say that he must feel great after a UT team with a losing record should have beat them. We exchange more words, and my wife pushes me against the concourse wall and says, “Sir, keep walking.” It was fun. He was worried. My wife won’t go back.

I just thought on that first drive INT. I would’ve liked to just run the ball. If you convert cool if not take your 3-0 with your young qb and build mommentum.
I just really think it was a good play call..just bad execution. If Maurer actually watches it develop a half second longer instead of making up his mind pre-snap...it is an easy TD.

Wicked Weed's new Cultura restaurant ain't cheap, but man some of the items are absolutely wonderful. Right beside their sours house, Funkatorium. Best served with a group of 4+ as they do 2-6 people 'Feast' entrees and fondue. Flipping the script on the tapas movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back