Recruiting Football Talk VII

#1 team in the country and yet this from supposed fans…

I don’t get it.

Even stoopit people can have SM accounts. That is one of my main issues with most SM. You have to take a test to drive a car and if you don't drive responsibly your license can be withdrawn. However, any idiot with an internet access point can get on the interwebs and spout the most stupid and often times hurtful and damaging filth and garbage. I guess that is part of the cost of freedom, but it is a heavy cost.

Sorry buddy, haven’t been around cruitin in a lil bit.

Was kinda told, in not so many words, to keep some stuff hush hush, if you catch my drift.

So I’ve just been checking in with all you guys lately.
Umm, you honestly don’t think that we can keep secrets?
What’s posted in the RF stays in the RF…😎

Lady Vols doubles Cabezas/Tomase will play #1 Broadus/Tjen (Pepperdine) at 3:30pm ET today. Should be able to stream on ESPN app.

The other semifinal is Georgia vs Vanderbilt.

Lady Vols softball plays Game 1 of Supers against Bama at 4pm ET.

And of course BaseVols against Miss State after UK vs SCar which starts at 3pm ET.
It was a good day.
Got to watch Lady Vols beat bama
TAMU beat texas
Vols beat Mississippi State 🤠

Only downside was TCU losing to kansas. ☹️

Likely has never played anything other than the radio. Never coached anything above T Ball. Probably not good at making quick decisions under pressure.
We do have alot of trash fans. They clown real insiders that go out of their way to keep us informed and clown coaches that don't deserve clowning. Those dudes probably just started watching tennessee baseball after realizing we were winning 50 games a year. When it comes to baseball you can tell who watches it alot vs who doesn't

#1 team in the country and yet this from supposed fans…

I don’t get it.

Even more striking is the "board manager" of "Rocky Top Talk," and whatever "SB Nation" is. Looks like a fake media-owned or "chain" site, staffed by fans of other teams, egging on dumbassery. In the best case, a low-info and low-IQ "fan"-bruh who needs to zip it. 🤐

Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 9.35.17 AM.png

Last edited:
View attachment 643186

What's even more striking is the self-proclaimed board manager of "Rocky Top Talk," and whatever SB Nation claims to be. Prolly a fake media-owned site, staffed by fans of other teams, egging on dumbassery. Or, in the best case, a low-info and low-IQ fan who needs to zip it. 🤐
That's no worse than game thread in baseball forum.
Everytime a run is allowed or a Homerun giving up .

The dumbassery rises to the top.

Last edited:
That's no worse than game thread in baseball forum.
Everytime a run is allowed or a Homerun giving up .

The dumbassery rises to the top.
It's amazing the amount of garbage I see if I unblock momentarily to see who someone its directing to shut the pie hole. The best ignore list in the business!

As I said before, if Freak would let me license it, I could buy us a LB or CB. 😂

Even more striking is the "board manager" of "Rocky Top Talk," and whatever "SB Nation" is. Looks like a fake media-owned or "chain" site, staffed by fans of other teams, egging on dumbassery. Or, in the best case, a low-info and low-IQ fan who needs to zip it. 🤐

View attachment 643186
he cant be talking about Vytella. Dude won the game with coaching decisions.

Bringing in the righty, and putting in the SS. The shift, ball went right to CMo. Staying with middle reliever until it was time to not. Really impressed.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back