Recruiting Football Talk VII

One thing that has not been discussed about last nights game is watching Tony (I got it right) during the on the field “scuffle”. Last year…..two years ago, he would have charged the pups dug-out for an all-out brawl. Last night, and he admitted, he was ”HOT” but he did not let it out until after the game in the team meeting. He let it go there with the team. We are watching the evolution of a great leader. Way to go CTV !!!!

I'm just glad that he agreed with Kentucky that it was best if they part ways.
Just occurred to me, I never really thought about the fact that with NIL and everything about the money being out in the open you’re not just going to hear about the ones that go to the highest bidder. You’ll also know about the ones who choose great coaches and great programs instead of money.

Just occurred to me, I never really thought about the fact that with NIL and everything about the money being out in the open you’re not just going to hear about the ones that go to the highest bidder. You’ll also know about the ones who choose great coaches and great programs instead of money.
😭And then I see this!

VN Store

Back