Recruiting Football Talk VII

Right, because that's totally what just happened.

Mississippi is racist af. There's also a lot of really good, not racist people there. And there's also a less than 1% chance a racial slur was yelled by a white kid from the State dugout.
Unfortunately, still lots of racists everywhere, including in Tennessee.

Even more striking is the "board manager" of "Rocky Top Talk," and whatever "SB Nation" is. Looks like a fake media-owned or "chain" site, staffed by fans of other teams, egging on dumbassery. Or, in the best case, a low-info and low-IQ fan who needs to zip it. 🤐

View attachment 643186

Yeah that account has 30k followers and is talking smack about TV who has been to the CWS 2 of the last 3 seasons, has averaged more wins than any other program over the previous 3 seasons, and has led the program to #1 again this season.

Yeah that account has 30k followers and is talking smack about TV who has been to the CWS 2 of the last 3 seasons, has averaged more wins than any other program over the previous 3 seasons, and has led the program to #1 again this season.
Exactly. We are really on a roll across the board! We are successfully taking advantage of this new era that people too often complain about in order to launch a Golden Age of The Vols.

And I'm here for it.

EF4
Yeah, it's Iowa. Impressive video. Crazy looking tornado. I'd guess an f3/4. Maybe they gave it an f5. I give it a "hell naw" rating.
EF4

Had several vortices. Traveled at 70 MPH

Exactly. We are really on a roll across the board! We are successfully taking advantage of this new era that people too often complain about in order to launch a Golden Age of The Vols.

And I'm here for it.
Times are good right now. And I am very confident they will get better come this fall. We're about to reach heights never before seen across all our programs

he cant be talking about Vytella. Dude won the game with coaching decisions.

Bringing in the righty, and putting in the SS. The shift, ball went right to CMo. Staying with middle reliever until it was time to not. Really impressed.
That was top shelf coaching and I was extremely impressed with his late game moves. The scary part for everyone else in college baseball, not only is TN's recruiting getting better, Tony's in-game coaching is getting better. We are a top 5 baseball program thanks to Vitello and it didn't take him long to do it. He's also only 45 years old. We've got years of fantastic college baseball ahead of us. If Tony meant what he said about his loyalty to UT (and I believe he was) we've got a dynasty incoming.

@TN-POSSUM
Nothing personal with the jabs at your Trump gifs..It was just some friendly banter..You’re still one of my favs on VN because you made me this..
View attachment 643192
20240525_113116.gif

* I know you were playing. I dish it out on here and I'm prepared to take it. I'll delete my account if I ever get to a point I'm getting butt hurt on VN. This is my fun zone and I love the RF regulators.

**BTW, I do hate cats but I'm ok with viewing your cat pics...... in moderation. 😉

Last edited:

VN Store

Back