Recruiting Football Talk VII

Not @ you, but the twitter poster.

Let's just not. Please. I get it's all memetic and jokey, but she's actually seeing this crap at the end of the day, as is her husband, and Tony V. I'm sure they know it's "only a joke" but in real life it stresses out people. It's only human nature.

For one of our own, let's just leave it alone. There's no positive beneift to this "joke".
I agree with you. The initial jokes were funny when she was hired but we should move on now.

Hope somebody ask AP on the podcast when it’s ok to start panicking about the crooting class. I’m ready to see some commitments.

I’d like him to answer whether a top 5 class matters as much anymore

Michigan won a title with top 15 recruiting

Mizzou matched our 2022 breakout season with top 30 recruiting

NIL and the transfer portal are changing the game

Still need great players but there are more ways to get them now

Happy Choose Day

May 14, 2024: Check yourself to determine how you are treating those around you. Remember that what you do to others will be done to you. See that you show the same respect to the people around you as you expect from them. Romans 14:8-10 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

VN Store

Back