Recruiting Football Talk VII

dude. shot ball on Sat. Solo, on the black top at my kid's Elementary school.

Manute Boll couldnt have blocked shots any better than the wind and double rim combo.

I remember my Dad (who played at High Point), standing there in his 40's draining shots.

Dad could stand there at 83, and not move and whip my ass.

I think they now have enough pieces to where I don’t think the streak is in serious jeopardy next year.
Not even in their heads. With this kind of pure coach with an elite scheme, opps should be worried.

Jmo but we'll be an underdog threat to go to the FF. Y2...3...4 it's over.

speaking of Reed Sheppard...I'm a bit surprised to see some draft rankings putting him above Dalton.
He and Dillingjam have been regular lottery pick predictions.

They were only freshman.

And while I clearly dislike UK, I do like both of their games and personalities. They just play ball and do it in exciting fashion.

Jared Goff signs 4 year $212 million dollar extension with DETRIOT. $170 million guaranteed.

Sorry to say may be bad News for Hendon Hooker, Goff starts unless he gets injured over duration of contract.
QB contracts have gotten so insane it's hard to fathom.

Just thinking that Kirk Cousins could end up the highest paid QB ever, above Tom and Peyton, is just mindboggling.

Reactions: knoxvol52

The tweet is funny but it shows a big problem that helicopter parents at their most psychotic have created.

Idk why kids can’t be competitive or play with actual balls and bats. how are they supposed to get good at it if they can’t play the sport competitively and how it’s going to be played when they’re older? Just setting kids up to fail that might’ve actually been talented enough to get somewhere.

More of a residential issue than parents, from what I can tell.

Some 8 year olds that could've become softball professionals may or may not trump communities and their neighborhoods. If you live in a downtown area, you know there are always conflicting interests.

From what the google says:

"According to Google Images, the diamond appears small and is likely intended for children to play softball as there is no raised pitching mound.

In addition, a condo building sits beyond the home run fence in left field, while a children’s playground is just past right field. Apparently, protective netting was put in place above the outfield fence following complaints from nearby residents."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back