Recruiting Football Talk VII

Are the three home-and-home SEC basketball games for 2024-25 a clue as to who the three fixed annual games in football will be beginning in 2025? If there are to be three.

Tennessee: Florida, Kentucky, Vanderbilt

Alabama: Auburn, Kentucky, Miss St
Georgia: Florida, Auburn, USCjr
LSU: Texas, Texas-AM, Ole Miss
Oklahoma: Texas, Texas-AM, Missouri
Texas: Oklahoma, Texas-AM, Arkansas

I don't know. But if you think that's impossible, I have noted several times that Saban was adamant that he wanted Tennessee and LSU dropped from Alabama's permanent schedule. LSU publicly complained about Saban trying to end their annual game after Saban announced unilaterally that the SEC Office would delay announcement of permanent opponents during the last week of last season. (The announcement did not come from Birmingham.) They did what he said.

The SEC early last summer announced football opponents (without dates) for 2024. Both Tennessee and LSU were on Bama's schedule at that time (and still are). Kentucky and Mississippi State were not: The SEC did not consider KY and MSU to be annual rivals of Bama at that time.
---

You can check all other SEC schedules at 2024-25 SEC Men’s Basketball conference opponents announced - Southeastern Conference

I have deleted a long note here. Too much detail.

Last edited:
Maybe it was a Rougarou? Those are NOT Yeti. They got the stench of French in 'em.
Rougarou is an awesome band. Saw them last year during AVL Fest. Shredded the hell out of some guitars.

Sounded like the darker side of King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard's stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch
So cook it way in advance. Like at your convience in advance. Smoke it until 165 and then wrap it to lock in juices. Cook until final temp or just before. At that point pull it and place it in a cooler and then place that one inside another cooler. Fill any empty space with towels or whatever. I usually use a soft side cooler as the primary and my best cooler as secondary.

Then let it rest for hours. Like the longer the better. 1/2 day+ if you can. I'd say at least 3--4 hours idealy. This is where the your convience part really kicks in because you can work backwards and cook it whenever you want. Also because of the dual coolers when you pull it that sucker will be too hot to touch and essentially melted into itself.

After that laugh about how easy making expert brisket got and the fact you now control your day and not the brisket controlling you.

That old dude was smart. Bunch of people online tried to dismiss, but they can have their preffered style this works everytime. I do my pork butts this way too now.

An additional tip is once you wrap and are doing final cook you can take it to the oven or wherever is most convenient to you. I usually leave it on the smoker, buy you've already pulled whatever smoke ring and flavor you will end up with so do you.
Why 2 coolers? Curious what it’s doing to the meat when in there

See what I’m saying 👀😭😂😂 old school is just built differently…literally I was talking s**t the whole game because I was hot 🔥🔥 we were up 9 to 1 playing 2’s (3’s) and (2’s) 1 points.ball back if you score.first to 12 wins and it was like his guys just knew,almost like they played together a lot.til this day i felt like it was a set up but anyways he called for ball every trip down the court and that was all she wrote…every time 24 footer “BANK” off glass 3 from the corner…I was like this mfer!!…they ended up coming back and winning….i left 😭😂😂 and never said another word to any man wearing converse again…did i mention I was guarding him🤔😅
The converse dig is so true 😆

That would be a championship contender within another year or so…the spurs are missing that one piece since they drafted victor….scary hours👀
Spurs currently have picks 4 and 8 in the upcoming draft. They should be able to get 2 very good players to pair with the big French guy.

Ruby Whitehorn committed to Lady Vols finally...
giphy.gif

See what I’m saying 👀😭😂😂 old school is just built differently…literally I was talking s**t the whole game because I was hot 🔥🔥 we were up 9 to 1 playing 2’s (3’s) and (2’s) 1 points.ball back if you score.first to 12 wins and it was like his guys just knew,almost like they played together a lot.til this day i felt like it was a set up but anyways he called for ball every trip down the court and that was all she wrote…every time 24 footer “BANK” off glass 3 from the corner…I was like this mfer!!…they ended up coming back and winning….i left 😭😂😂 and never said another word to any man wearing converse again…did i mention I was guarding him🤔😅
converse😆

VN Store

Back