Recruiting Football Talk VII

When it comes to birds, I'm a fan of Tits and Boobies.

What do great tits look like?​

The great tit is a colourful bird with greenish-yellow plumage. It has a black head with striking white cheeks and is roughly the same size as a robin.

Not to be confused with: the blue tit, which is noticeably smaller and lacks a black head. Coal, marsh and willow tits are all smaller than great tits and have duller, less colourful plumage.

Apparently, great tits are common in Europe.
You seem more like a Dickcissel kind of guy.

When it comes to birds, I'm a fan of Tits and Boobies.

What do great tits look like?​

The great tit is a colourful bird with greenish-yellow plumage. It has a black head with striking white cheeks and is roughly the same size as a robin.

Not to be confused with: the blue tit, which is noticeably smaller and lacks a black head. Coal, marsh and willow tits are all smaller than great tits and have duller, less colourful plumage.

Apparently, great tits are common in Europe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513_140233_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240513_140233_Gallery.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 24
Ron Mercer lit up SHHS. First time Id ever heard of Oak Hill. I think we beat them once, it was a big deal.

After moving to a private school, we played them again. We were really good, ranked. It was crazy seeing all those dudes on same court. Beat our bball team in a close game.

Oh you were a hooper👀

Reactions: DD4ME
Oh you were a hooper👀
Naw man...IMG_6691.gif

Please strike anything from the record implying that I was involved in playing basketball for SHHS, or against Oak Hill.

Although used to play friendly 1v1 and pickup against out bball players in Private School.

Wasnt quite ready for prime time.

Did play baseball against Oak Hill, Kings, and J Frank White😎 I think we lost to Kings, and beat J Frank & Destroit Oak Hill.

that was when dinosaurs roamed....and my hair was more like Lawrence's😆

Last edited:

VN Store

Back