Recruiting Football Talk VII

9mm recommendations….

Considering either a Glock 19 or a Sig p320.
I have both and you can't go wrong with either. Although glock is very reliable and smaller which makes it easier to conceal. I've done modifications on both of weapons.
I usually wear one on each hip, in a holster. Helps balance and detract from the spurs when I walk down street to the Minivan.

Not @ you, but the twitter poster.

Let's just not. Please. I get it's all memetic and jokey, but she's actually seeing this crap at the end of the day, as is her husband, and Tony V. I'm sure they know it's "only a joke" but in real life it stresses out people. It's only human nature.

For one of our own, let's just leave it alone. There's no positive beneift to this "joke".

Not @ you, but the twitter poster.

Let's just not. Please. I get it's all memetic and jokey, but she's actually seeing this crap at the end of the day, as is her husband, and Tony V. I'm sure they know it's "only a joke" but in real life it stresses out people. It's only human nature.

For one of our own, let's just leave it alone. There's no positive beneift to this "joke".
Good looking couple, and agreed. Happy anniversary to them both.

iu

Hope somebody ask AP on the podcast when it’s ok to start panicking about the crooting class. I’m ready to see some commitments.
He’s said for months june and july are our months. May will be relatively quiet for many schools. A lot commitments will happen june - august for most schools

VN Store

Back