Recruiting Football Talk VII

Happy Choose Day

May 14, 2024: Check yourself to determine how you are treating those around you. Remember that what you do to others will be done to you. See that you show the same respect to the people around you as you expect from them. Romans 14:8-10 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
“The judgement seat of Christ”, the “Lord of both the dead and the living.”

What a phrase.

I love my CZ P10C. Very similar to Glock 19 but has improvements and lower bore axis so it holds better for follow-up shots. comes with nights sites already installed. Has cold hammer forged barrel as well
This is really a golden age for buying small handguns but definitely in the subcompact area. Tons of high quality models on market.

Glocks are like...70%ish of the LE market in the US.
my only issue with Glock is that they haven't changed anything about the 19 to make it truly better since gen 3(1998). The patents expired any all these other manufacturers are making almost identical pistols have better triggers and sights. Flip side is every after market company out there makes sights, holsters, triggers, and magazines for Glocks. I also have the Palmetto State Dagger. It is a Glock 19 clone that costs about half what a 19 does and comes in different colors. Shoots the same as my 19 honestly and you can use the saved cash to buy a better trigger, sights, or most importantly ammo.

VN Store

Back