Ques Glover ‘19 PG Knoxville, TN (Florida commit 4.1.2019)

LoL. Still butthurt over UT not taking Glover?

What a hill to die on.
Hill to die on? Nope. Just a discussion that was pertinent to the opponent. I didn’t think Glover was as much of a reach as Pember and it wasn’t the end of the world that Barnes Didn’t sign him. It just so happened that this was the game that those former teammates played. Seeing my “ignored content” alert I’d guess it’s Chris with a post that has nothing to do with the topic and is all about me. It seems that none of you can simply disagree but have to lay in with some personal agenda. Says more about y’all than me.

Much like someone saying they hope I’m wrong about Pember, not because it would be good for the program, but so they can say I was wrong.
Honest. Pathetic, but honest.

Hill to die on? Nope. Just a discussion that was pertinent to the opponent. I didn’t think Glover was as much of a reach as Pember and it wasn’t the end of the world that Barnes Didn’t sign him. It just so happened that this was the game that those former teammates played. Seeing my “ignored content” alert I’d guess it’s Chris with a post that has nothing to do with the topic and is all about me. It seems that none of you can simply disagree but have to lay in with some personal agenda. Says more about y’all than me.

Much like someone saying they hope I’m wrong about Pember, not because it would be good for the program, but so they can say I was wrong.
Hilarious that your platform is the idea of "discussion pertinent to the opponent", and in the same breath, you go off on a wild tangent about me quoting your opinions that I disagree with.

You're right, man. Everyone else is wrong. You're a revolutionary thinker.

Hilarious that your platform is the idea of "discussion pertinent to the opponent", and in the same breath, you go off on a wild tangent about me quoting your opinions that I disagree with.

It’s also hilarious for someone to claim martyrdom on a freaking internet message board. (I’m really just quoting this so he has to see it, since I know he has you on ignore.)

It’s also hilarious for someone to claim martyrdom on a freaking internet message board. (I’m really just quoting this so he has to see it, since I know he has you on ignore.)
I'm not sure he sees it, either way, if he has me on ignore. That being said, I'm not convinced he has me on ignore in the first place. Narcissists tend to universally adore the mention of their own name.

Ignored posters quotes no longer show up...doubt you see this. 😉

Which poster said they hoped you were wrong so they could say you were wrong, rather than it being good for the program?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Which poster said they hoped you were wrong so they could say you were wrong, rather than it being good for the program?
It’s called hyperbole

Let me ask you. Do you want the discussion to be about me?

You may be correct. Fulk was miles ahead of Pember at the same age, so I will admittedly be surprised if Pember has this same kind of impact, but I'm not attempting to dismiss him entirely, just yet. I have seem too many people make great strides under this staff to do that, just yet.

My comment was more focused on the poster who speaks out of both sides of his mouth. The one who feels it is unspeakable to question an opposing player after one game, but has no issue blasting one of our own when he's hardly seen him play. The poster who constantly shouts down other posters to stop "hall monitoring", yet finds it necessary to do it on his own.

#truthhurts

Reactions: cncchris33

He thinks?

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back