Ques Glover ‘19 PG Knoxville, TN (Florida commit 4.1.2019)

Barnes has until July 1st to notify any player their scholarship isn't going to be renewed. Transfer rules have nothing to do with scholarship rules, you still have to sit a year unless you can prove hardship.

Deadline should be by end of spring semester.

Maybe he can hurry up and graduate so he can transfer back home.
Pretty sad, the character assassination on this board, alluding to him being trouble: Kid would be leading UT guards in shooting percentage. It was a joke that Barnes recruited Pember and not him. He’s averaging 12 minutes on a team that is much better off than UT.

Pretty sad, the character assassination on this board, alluding to him being trouble: Kid would be leading UT guards in shooting percentage. It was a joke that Barnes recruited Pember and not him. He’s averaging 12 minutes on a team that is much better off than UT.
Not saying you’re wrong about his character, I have no idea, but the fact that he’s a good shooter and better than Pember right now has nothing to do with how good a guy he is

Reactions: VOLED
Barnes makes 5 million dollars, so it's clear he cannot be wrong.

Pember, if he can stay healthy, has the potential to be a Fulky, but with an ability to knock down the 3.

That being said, he was arguably the 3rd best senior on his high school team.

Not saying you’re wrong about his character, I have no idea, but the fact that he’s a good shooter and better than Pember right now has nothing to do with how good a guy he is
You are completely missing what I’m saying. I’m saying his character was attacked by posters here. Not me. When it was ever questioned why Barnes was Barnes was recruiting Pember and not Glover this happened. Some of us with half a lick of sense could see the potential issue at PG not just if a one left early but injury and when Bone and Turner left.

I have no reason to question Glovers character. I think he would have contributed a LOT more than Pember ever will.

Lol putting in some great minutes today

Reactions: Vol49er
5 ft 9 in
Knoxville Bearden High School
PG

Jacques Glover, 2019 Point guard - Rivals

Just for discussion purposes would Rick barnes give this guy a look if Bone has a good tourney and declares early. A lot of mid major offers but no power 5. I know we have James whose a combo guard coming in and Lamonte turner but this guy is a true pg with some speed. Glover tore up the Memphis team with #1 recruit James wiseman for over 20 points to win the state tourney. Also played elite completion during the summer with Bobby maze elite.

Once again I repeat there’s a lot of ifs in this post and someone with no power 5 offers never excites anyone (though some of his mid major offers are from good teams). Just found it interesting with bones play of late and what could happen if he did have a great tourney and went pro. Know we could look graduate transfer, but as far as four year players the picking is slim. Have another two days till the game so figured it’d be fun to talk about and debate. Anyone feel free to post highlights of him. I’m on a crappy iphone6 in hondruas that doesn’t do well with attaching things.
He sucks

Lol. Typical behavior by some on VN.
Ques struggled today, but is still a player I would’ve taken at UT.

Best player on local high school state championship team. Sometimes you take a chance on such guys, imo.

Bump

VN Store

Back