Pruitt slamming by UGA in law

I've never hated UGA because in my time they've always seemed to find a way to choke or underachieve time and time again. The way that NC ended was a summation of the past 38 years of UGA football.

We've been bad for a decade and it hurts but it ain't as painful as being ALMOST good enough for decades. I completely understand why lots of UGA fans are the way they are.

Last edited:
They hired Alabama’s DC. We hired Alabama’s DC. Where is their victory?

SEC champions and a trip to the NCG, plus a number 1 class and possibly another. I'd take that over winless in the SEC and a 4-8 record

Turned 51 last month with a life expectancy in the 78-79 years old range......not looking like I’ll live to see it.

Maintain a healthy diet, low carbs (no bread), no carbonated beverages or alcohol, don't smoke... and maybe 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a day? You could see it... you never know.

2nd & 26 U: still squandering top 5 talent. Always have, always will.
tokf9.jpg
Z
C1x56giWgAA_Ic6.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.
Just had to share this text that I got from him today.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof!”

I know I’m supposed to hate Bama and Florida the most.
But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

I'm with ya man! I hate Bama and Florida a lot.

However, living in South Georgia, I've come to hate their fans more than any other fan bases.

Every year they are going to win the national championship and ever year comes another excuse why they didn't.

They are, in my opinion, the worst fan base around. I didn't have an issue with them at all until I moved to Georgia.

And now that they're recruiting at a high level and killed us last year, I'm afraid it's only gotten worse.

Reactions: 2 people
Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.

Block his number and make arraignments not to see his sorry ass on Thanksgiving. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Reactions: 2 people
The next time Tenn beats Bama you are in for an awakening.

I agree with this and that series has always had a lot of streaks in it. I may be wrong but I don't think any one has beaten Bama more than the Vols, I know Bama has the lead in the series but I'm pretty sure UT has the most wins against them out of any other team. So when it does happen that series will heat up again.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm with ya man! I hate Bama and Florida a lot.

However, living in South Georgia, I've come to hate their fans more than any other fan bases.

Every year they are going to win the national championship and ever year comes another excuse why they didn't.

They are, in my opinion, the worst fan base around. I didn't have an issue with them at all until I moved to Georgia.

And now that they're recruiting at a high level and killed us last year, I'm afraid it's only gotten worse.

FSU fans are real arrogant jerks also:shades:

No.
I don’t like him. I just tolerate him to not stir things up.
I wish id never let him know how much I like football.
he is just a lowlife and I hate that he married into the family.

Maybe you can have thxgiving at your place and forget to invite him.

I just hope the day may come where y’all actually want to kick UGA’s ass even more than Florida’s.

This Georgia hates Pruitt thing has potential.

Reactions: 6 people
Oh, I’d love to have a food fight in that place.
I could throw all kinds of **** on him.:clapping::clapping::rock::eek:lol::good!::p:)

You could also agree to have thxgiving at a restaurant that is closed on that day. He shows up and empty parking lots. He probably won't check it out ahead of time. 😁

VN Store

Back