Pruitt slamming by UGA in law

Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.
Just had to share this text that I got from him today.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof!”

I know I’m supposed to hate Bama and Florida the most.
But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

his team lost twice to Butch, he can never live that down.

Reactions: 3 people
Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.
Just had to share this text that I got from him today.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof!”

I know I’m supposed to hate Bama and Florida the most.
But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

Its best not not associate with grown men that bark at you.

I just hope the day may come where y’all actually want to kick UGA’s ass even more than Florida’s.

This Georgia hates Pruitt thing has potential.
That day will never come Jaws. My hatred for the gators will never be rivaled. I'm still bitter over the 95 meltdown.

Reactions: 2 people
Peyton couldn't beat Florida. Can't spell Citrus without UT. 11 game losing streak and losing to a Hail Mary last season.

UGA Vandy or Bama will never bring me the heartbreak Florida has.

Last edited:
That day will never come Jaws. My hatred for the gators will never be rivaled. I'm still bitter over the 95 meltdown.

If Spurier was hired as HC for the Chumps that would work for me. SC passed them while he was there.

It’s still the gumps and then DTU for me.

Neyland was hired to beat Vandy.

If Spurier was hired as HC for the Chumps that would work for me. SC passed them while he was there.

It’s still the gumps and then DTU for me.

Neyland was hired to beat Vandy.
In my time I've seen us own Bama for 7 straight. UGA for 9 and Vandy for decades. Florida has always been different. We have lost to them every way possible no matter the coaches or talent. Hell they beat us the same year they lost to GA Southern.

I just hope the day may come where y’all actually want to kick UGA’s ass even more than Florida’s.

This Georgia hates Pruitt thing has potential.

Growing up in Chattanooga made me dislike Georgia more than Florida.

Reactions: 4 people
In my time I've seen us own Bama for 7 straight. UGA for 9 and Vandy for decades. Florida has always been different. We have lost to them every way possible no matter the coaches or talent. Hell they beat us the same year they lost to GA Southern.

They have certainly had our number. It meant a lot to Spurier to beat the Vols.

There have been some trends that we as Vol fans have had to endure.

Teams new to the SEC, backup QBs and Spurier coaches teams come to mind.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee has a long history with Georgia. General Neyland's first win as Tennessee head football coach was a 12-7 win over Georgia in 1925 in Knoxville standing in for sick head football coach M.B. Banks

You could also agree to have thxgiving at a restaurant that is closed on that day. He shows up and empty parking lots. He probably won't check it out ahead of time. 😁

Good idea
I’m loving these suggestions.
Just need an excuse to tell family what happened to him.
Anybody own a wood chipper?

Oh, he is hardcore into recruiting.
Especially kids out of Georgia.
He referees high school football.
Thinks he knows more about the game than anyone.
Just an insufferable know it all type jerk.

He would be in trouble at my family reunions. All the retired/former SEC DC’s/OC’s/players and their grown kids who know more about college football and it’s intricate workings than could be written in a book. After 40 years of attending family outings I’ve learned to speak minimally and listen intently. There’s NO nana nana boo boo junk and just cool conversation. A great story came out last month at a family gathering of the trip one of the boys made with his dad recruiting Bo Jackson. Said Bo was bigger than the OL and ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown. Said he looked at his dad/coach SEC DC and said “Dad let’s offer him NOW!” I think most people think these guys are so caught up in being a Vol, Tide, Bulldog but that’s not the way it is at all. That’s just who they work for. They enjoy the game regardless of who’s playing...

Reactions: 1 person
He would be in trouble at my family reunions. All the retired/former SEC DC’s/OC’s/players and their grown kids who know more about college football and it’s intricate workings than could be written in a book. After 40 years of attending family outings I’ve learned to speak minimally and listen intently. There’s NO nana nana boo boo junk and just cool conversation. A great story came out last month at a family gathering of the trip one of the boys made with his dad recruiting Bo Jackson. Said Bo was bigger than the OL and ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown. Said he looked at his dad/coach SEC DC and said “Dad let’s offer him NOW!” I think most people think these guys are so caught up in being a Vol, Tide, Bulldog but that’s not the way it is at all. That’s just who they work for. They enjoy the game regardless of who’s playing...

Let’s trade places at Thanksgiving this year...lol.

God. I would give anything to beat Georgia this season. Tennessee has always given the dawgs hell, even in our worst years, but man it would feel amazing to slip up on them, get a few turnovers and play a clean game and pull off a win in Athens.....just to shut them up. My god there isnt a worse fanbase in the entire country.

Oh, he is hardcore into recruiting.
Especially kids out of Georgia.
He referees high school football.
Thinks he knows more about the game than anyone.
Just an insufferable know it all type jerk.

Or--just an ordinary Jawga fan.......:yes:

VN Store

Back