Pruitt slamming by UGA in law

UGA has a bunch of baby fans who talk a lot but fold when adversity hits. Let them talk now. Once they get beat once, they turn on each other and quit. UGA is known for quitting when things don’t go their way.

All it takes is a little adversity and they will go back to their 3rd place spot in the SEC East.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Maintain a healthy diet, low carbs (no bread), no carbonated beverages or alcohol, don't smoke... and maybe 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise a day? You could see it... you never know.

I'd rather hire the right coach and eat fried chicken.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh, he is hardcore into recruiting.
Especially kids out of Georgia.
He referees high school football.
Thinks he knows more about the game than anyone.
Just an insufferable know it all type jerk.

It's not too hard to prevent texts and calls to your cell.

Georgia has the most insufferable fans on the planet (Yes, worse than Florida or Bama). Just watch Uncle Lou for proof.

Reactions: 4 people
Georgia has the most insufferable fans on the planet (Yes, worse than Florida or Bama). Just watch Uncle Lou for proof.

Oh god. That guy swears Tennessee is a 3-4 win team this year. Pruitt is gonna fail. We have zero talent in Knoxville. Georgia is the new national championship team on the block, blah blah blah. Makes my eyes bleed.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh god. That guy swears Tennessee is a 3-4 win team this year. Pruitt is gonna fail. We have zero talent in Knoxville. Georgia is the new national championship team on the block, blah blah blah. Makes my eyes bleed.

Yeah one of his characters is Colonel Voltard:shakehead::censored:

Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.
Just had to share this text that I got from him today.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof!”

I know I’m supposed to hate Bama and Florida the most.
But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

You should block his number

No.
I don’t like him. I just tolerate him to not stir things up.
I wish id never let him know how much I like football.
he is just a lowlife and I hate that he married into the family.

You didn’t pour a shaker of salt in the wound when josh and jj connected in the end zone to make all the little puppies in their stadium cry ? I would have went out and bought the sidewalk salt to make sure it was extra rough . 😉

Reactions: 1 person
He would be in trouble at my family reunions. All the retired/former SEC DC’s/OC’s/players and their grown kids who know more about college football and it’s intricate workings than could be written in a book. After 40 years of attending family outings I’ve learned to speak minimally and listen intently. There’s NO nana nana boo boo junk and just cool conversation. A great story came out last month at a family gathering of the trip one of the boys made with his dad recruiting Bo Jackson. Said Bo was bigger than the OL and ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown. Said he looked at his dad/coach SEC DC and said “Dad let’s offer him NOW!” I think most people think these guys are so caught up in being a Vol, Tide, Bulldog but that’s not the way it is at all. That’s just who they work for. They enjoy the game regardless of who’s playing...

I want to come to your family reunions , I’ll just sit quietly eating chicken and listen. 😊

Georgia...remember when they beat Hawaii in a bowl & were pre-season #1? Fell on their faces wearing those Power Ranger uniforms. Hilarious. Then there's this guy:

Attachments

• GA fan with bulldog skull.jpg
    GA fan with bulldog skull.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
UGA has always been obsessed with the Vols. Back when we hired Kiffin the Atlanta ESPN radio gave Tennessee practice reports Spring and Fall. If someone had a high ankle sprain or tweaked knee it was mentioned with glee on the hourly updates.

You didn’t pour a shaker of salt in the wound when josh and jj connected in the end zone to make all the little puppies in their stadium cry ? I would have went out and bought the sidewalk salt to make sure it was extra rough . 😉

Lol.
I just texted the YouTube of the play.
And a selfie of me at Sanford Stadium in a group of orange.
He texted back....something about a blind possum finding a squirrel with an acorn because he was too stupid to know the correct expression. You really can’t fix stupid :ermm:

It was a little bit harder to hate them for me when St. Mark the Pious was coaching. Now, they are Bama east and I have no qualms at all.

They had one good year it’s way to early than annoit them the title of bama east. I have a feeling they will regret pushing Eason out the door and giving the reigns to Jake Fromm. Eason was a game changing talent, fromm is a game manager who doesn’t have nearly as much upside. They won a couple of close games that could of went either way. I think they will take a step backwards this year.

To me, Ga has always been a mild irritant, but after Kublenblow put the cheap shot on Tuttle, I've wanted to freakin bury them under the field. I hope they choke so bad this year that all their fans float away in tears...

What makes it worse is that UT isnt really that much of a rival to them. It's UF, Auburn and Tech in some order.

Let's be honest...who is UT the biggest rival of? Vandy? And that isn't just recent, that's all time. Maybe Univ. Of the South back in the 20's.

Oh, he is hardcore into recruiting.
Especially kids out of Georgia.
He referees high school football.
Thinks he knows more about the game than anyone.
Just an insufferable know it all type jerk.

man, nothing worse than that, but it's ok, he'll be singing another tune before long...hang in there...he who laughs last, laughs best...:)...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS!

I wish UT had a "primary" rival where it was unquestionable for both sides. In Bama's case, UT is pretty much Vandy to them these days. They have owned the series forver. Same for UF. Bama's main rival is Auburn and UF's is Fl State or UGA. You could argue UT's only "real" rivals are Vandy and KY (weve played UK more than anyone else and youve got the basketball thing too).

Your be surprised at how many Bama fans consider us a bigger rival over Auburn. Granted the majority still consider Auburn. LSU and Auburn are their two big ones until we get our **** back together.

VN Store

Back