Pruitt slamming by UGA in law

Vfl2407

Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.
Just had to share this text that I got from him today.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.
Go Dawgs! Woof! Woof! Woof!”

I know I’m supposed to hate Bama and Florida the most.
But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

Reactions: 41 people
The hard part right now is that he knows that I know that UGA’s talent level is much better than ours - RIGHT NOW.
All I can hope for is that we start to out recruit them in the not too distant future and that our coaching staff can coach up what we do have until then.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s really a vice versa kinda thing. Bama and Florida top UT’s list, there’s just a hatred for the pups that happens to be there.

I wish UT had a "primary" rival where it was unquestionable for both sides. In Bama's case, UT is pretty much Vandy to them these days. They have owned the series forver. Same for UF. Bama's main rival is Auburn and UF's is Fl State or UGA. You could argue UT's only "real" rivals are Vandy and KY (weve played UK more than anyone else and youve got the basketball thing too).

Reactions: 3 people
Kind of sad that he follows UT recruiting close enough to know that.

Also, Georgia has had one playoff season and has no titles since 1980. Not sure I would call them Bama East

Reactions: 13 people
I wish UT had a "primary" rival where it was unquestionable for both sides. In Bama's case, UT is pretty much Vandy to them these days. They have owned the series forver. Same for UF. Bama's main rival is Auburn and UF's is Fl State or UGA. You could argue UT's only "real" rivals are Vandy and KY (weve played UK more than anyone else and youve got the basketball thing too).

The next time Tenn beats Bama you are in for an awakening.

Reactions: 8 people
They hired Alabama’s DC. We hired Alabama’s DC. Where is their victory?

Kind of sad that he follows UT recruiting close enough to know that.

Also, Georgia has had one playoff season and has no titles since 1980. Not sure I would call them Bama East

Oh, he is hardcore into recruiting.
Especially kids out of Georgia.
He referees high school football.
Thinks he knows more about the game than anyone.
Just an insufferable know it all type jerk.

The next time Tenn beats Bama you are in for an awakening.

My only hope for that before I permanently head way up north (or more likely way down south due to my backsliding Baptist soul) is that our dearly departed Pat Summitt can somehow convince the big guy to let the injury bugs and the ball bounces to go our way one time.
But as much as Pat loves Fulmer and the footVols, I’m sure she is lobbying all she can to help her ole buddy Holly get back to the Final Four and for some redemption and forgiveness for her beloved boy Tyler’s misdeeds.

Fortunately, my only in person contact with this jerk cousin in law only comes at Thanksgiving.
But, he’s been insufferable texting me about football and recruiting ever since last years UGA game in Knoxville.

“Hey man, just wanted to congratulate the Vols for plucking another real SUPERSTAR out of a Georgia high school. Too bad you guys are having to rely on our sloppy seconds.

But, my hatred for Georgia may have surpassed the Tide and the Gators. Asswipes.

He just wants to get under your skin dont sweat it. Keayton, Morris, and Beasley all come from Ga. And those guys are highly regarded, even the mutts recruited them. Those guys are no one's sloppy seconds and they will find out in time.

Reactions: 1 person
UGA is definitely beginning to climb the ladder of teams I loathe. Never liked them before, but it takes a lot to make me hate you like Bama or UF.

Do you text the same crap to him when the roles are reversed?

Do you text the same crap to him when the roles are reversed?

No.
I don’t like him. I just tolerate him to not stir things up.
I wish id never let him know how much I like football.
he is just a lowlife and I hate that he married into the family.

Reactions: 3 people

What an unmitigated ass, condolences, I have an in law that is a big Clemson guy, he's pretty sickening too. At least UGA acknowledges us, this guy asks me about UT like we are Rice or something. Clemson's had like two good stretches of football, one of which they are in the middle of, I tell him they'll probably end up on probation like they did the last time things got good for them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back