Pruitt keeps his job if...

This admin has been on the clock since Fulmer quit. They continually wet the bed contract after contract. My faith in them hiring a competent HC is at 10%.

The first salvo comes from Columbia.

Boyd needs to go to our big money people and ask if they will pay the buyouts for a big name.
If they say yes, he gives Fulmer a list and says that Phil can contact their agents or he will.
It’s a hard sell right now. Even big money has been hurt this year. I doubt Fulmer gets to make another hire honestly but I’ve been surprised in the past.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
How is it possible our fanbase can retain these high expectations for decisive action, home-run hires, and a commitment to winning???

There has literally been no evidence at all (except JM...who was only considered because of his UT roots) this University is willing to hire a proven coach. We don't even hire innovators.

Yall who remain hopeful need to wake up and face reality.

How is it possible our fanbase can retain these high expectations for decisive action, home-run hires, and a commitment to winning???

There has literally been no evidence at all (except JM...who was only considered because of his UT roots) this University is willing to hire a proven coach. We don't even hire innovators.

They did go out and hire Kiffin. That was a pretty out of the box hire for UT. It’s been pretty dismal since....sigh.

you just gave me a sad😞
Though you are probably correct.

He’s failed upwards more than any other coach IMO. I was just saying it was an out of the norm hire especially for UT.
I agree. It was uncharacteristic. I don't think he was a proven HC at the time UT hired him. And unfortunately, because of his sudden departure the decision makers are probably using LK as proof UT should never think out of the box again.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I agree. It was uncharacteristic. I don't think he was a proven HC at the time UT hired him. And unfortunately, because of his sudden departure the decision makers are probably using LK as proof UT should never think out of the box again.
Sadly you’re likely correct.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back